The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. ShaunQ

Capture One Update Process? Muffed.

Been a long time since I updated my Capture One, and although I don't really need to I thought I'd give it a go recently. Seems when you update you have to download and install an entirely new and fresh app, which doesn't include all my existing catalogues/settings etc. I'm using the Phase One...
  2. ShaunQ

WTB - SK 150mm 3.5 Blue Ring Lens.

Hey, recently dropped my silver ring 150mm f3.5 LS lens, very sad day as it was a good copy and one of only 2 lenses I own for my XF system. So looking to purchase a second hand Schneider Krueznach blue ring version of the 150mm 3.5 leaf shutter lens, any offers out there? Cheers. .
  3. ShaunQ

Arca Swiss Geared D4.

Time to sell my geared Arca Swiss D4 Classic as I have a new head on the way, the D4 has been great to use very compact and versatile. Has minor wear marks around the clamp and base but otherwise in great condition. Because I like orange and a splash of colour within my gear I replaced the Arca...
  4. ShaunQ

Phase One XF Cable Release, Really?

Hey new to the forum and a new owner of a Phase One XF camera system. Bit rattled to see they haven't designed and offered a nice cable release for this camera? Through a lot of searching it seems they did sell the older DF style cable release for the XF but only for a limited time? Sorry but I...