The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

SOLD FS: 57 rolls of expired mixed 120 film

I have 57 rolls of mixed 120 film for sale. Always frozen, except when pulled out of freezer a couple months ago into a below-room temperature environment. Kodak Ektachrome 100x, Exp 1994, 11 rolls, one opened but still sealed Kodak Ektachrome 64, Exp 1987, 16 rolls Kodak T-Max 400, Exp...
  2. J

New Mexico accommodation

Hello all, I’ve been a member of GetDPI for more than 10 years. I rarely post and mostly lurk, but I’ve learned much from others’ posts and images. Hoping that I’m not breaking any site rules or committing other faux pas, I’m posting the following: In the interest of making acquaintance and...
  3. J

WTB: Schneider Apo Digitar 150mm

Looking to buy a Schneider 150mm 5.6 Apo Digitar N lens in a Copal 0 shutter. Lens must be in mint working order, optically & mechanically. Cosmetic blemishes from use OK.
  4. J

FS: Schneider 35mm F/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL

Seldom used Schneider 35mm F/5.6 Apo-Digitar XL in absolutely mint condition. Purchased two years ago. Original box, caps, Copal 0 shutter. Asking $1525 OBO + shipping. PM me at jlytton(at)lyttonimaging(dot)com.
  5. J

New PhaseOne Photoshop filter

For those of us who use PhaseOne equipment to shoot at White Sands Nat'l Monument, here's the latest and most specialized Photoshop plug-in on Ebay. I believe it's a type of micro-contrast filter. The item description says it doesn't matter if you're blonde or brunette.... :D John Lytton...