The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KlausJH

FOUND: Schneider Center Filter II

Hi, I'm looking for a center filter for the SK 47XL, 52mm thread
  2. KlausJH

Positive Feedback for Petru Daniel Cucos @winetu

I have recently acquired a SK Apo-Digitar 5.6/47XL from Petru Daniel Cucos @winetu. We had a very good communication, shipment was fast and I was pleasantly surprised to see, that the lens was in a superb condition. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Highly recommended. Thank you very...
  3. KlausJH

Phocus Viewer no longer working with macOS 11.2.3 and other raw files

Can anybody please verify this behavior: Since my last update to macOS 11.2.3 I can no longer view raw data that are not in a Hasselblad format, such as Sony .arw, or .dng. While the thumbnails still look fine, the viewer shows a very bright pink screen. I have switched to an older Phocus...
  4. KlausJH

Hi from Germany

GetDPI is such a valuable source of information with many nice people. I was following it for quite a while and finally joined the forum. I consider myself being an enthusiast since my 12th birthday when I got my first camera. My patents house was located near the factories of Rollei and...
  5. KlausJH

Capture One Import from Hasselblad

I have worked a little bit more on the import script to convert .3FR or .fff files using the Adobe DNG Converter. (macOS only) The workflow has become very simple. Copy all .3FR files from your sd card to a folder "HasselbIadC1" located in your picture folder. Run the script "Hasselblad_to_dng"...