The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

Rodenstock 180 vs 138 in the wind

So, on an Arca M2, assuming cost is not the primary factor (I know, hilarious 😅 ) which of the 2 (Rodenstock Digaron-S 180 vs Digaron-SW 138) would be better on a windy day ? The 180mm suits me better as a FL and guess what … price is also an issue :)) But I would use the lens outdoors, mostly...
  2. N

WTB EU - Rodenstock Digaron-W 70mm

The title says it all - I'm looking for a Rodenstock Digaron-W 70mm ; it can be the Sironar Digital branded version. Planning to use this on an Arca Swiss M2 camera - so it needs to be fitted / allow fitting on a compatible lens board.
  3. N

Cambo Actar, anyone ?

I would appreciate any experience with these lenses, on larger formats. I plan to use them on he Fuji GFX 100, on the Actus-G setup but I cannot seem to find much informtion on the IQ of the 60, 80, 90 and 120. I cannot afford the special (and probably discontinued) 105 HR and I’m not sure the...