The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. marchaers

SOLD: Beautiful Hasselblad 501CM + 2 lenses, 2 backs etc.

Sold :) Hey everyone! In my ever ongoing unhealthy habit of finding the perfect non-digital camera for art-related photography I figured out the hard way that 120 is just not for me. I still find more pleasure in large format and decided I'm going to upgrade to 8x10 for my next artworks...
  2. marchaers

Advice (technical) camera paired with Credo 60 and/or H6D-100C

Hey everyone! To cut an extremely long story short I've decided due to some good and not so good life changing circumstances to take a 'break' the coming 6 - 12 months. I'm currently on a short vacation with my family and by accident shot the accompanied image on a Phase One XF + Credo 60 back...
  3. marchaers

Honouring the beautiful true 645 digital sensor

Hey everyone! Recently I've been delving into the more and more so called 'obsolete' world of the beautiful digital backs. With the uprising of the fast and much more accessible 44x33mm sensors it only had me fall more and more in love with the true pinnacle of yesteryear's digital camera's...
  4. marchaers

WTB: H6D-100C 3200mah batteries

Hey everyone, I'm back after a short break due to personal/life stuff. After resurfacing last week I managed to find an amazing H6D-100C for a wonderful price (including warranty!). It's working incredibly well (and stable) and the only thing I'm still looking for are some extra batteries. I...
  5. marchaers

WTB: IQ3 100 or H6D-100C

I'm looking for one of the above systems. There's some options in the wild that are looking interesting but I wanted to give it a shot here among the great GDPI members. The IQ3 Trichromatic is also welcome and possibly for the right number even an IQ4 150 could be considered. It'll be a...
  6. marchaers

*Not for sale anymore* : Pristine GFX-100S + 63mm F/2.8 WR & Accessoires

Not for sale due to (external) circumstances. Due to heavy GAS and planned upgrade to a new system I'm going to sell my GFX-100S. Possibly my favorite 'hybrid' Medium Format camera. Shoots like a DSLR, truly. Absolutely love it. But in the never ending search of the largest sensor I'm going to...
  7. marchaers

[FS] Sony RX1RII

Hey everyone! Back again with another camera. I'm selling the RX1R II that I tested against a borrowed Leica Q to see which would suit me better. Turns out neither lmao. GAS is a serious issue lol. Okay to keep it simple it's taken around 10.000 photos and is in incredible condition. The only...
  8. marchaers

SOLD! For sale/To trade Mamiya 645DF & P65+ set

Sold directly to a buyer locally :). Thanks everyone and till soon! Hello everyone! I'm back (for those who know). lol. So I'm putting up my recently traded P65+ kit. I've traded it through this forum which was an awesome experience. So I'll just get going with the details as I'd be happy to...
  9. marchaers

TRADED/GONE - RZ67 PRO IID + HX701 + 50mm 3.5 + Smallrig 2222 + Zinstax

Edit Nov 10th 2022: I've traded the set. Happy man! Consider this topic closed. :) ----- Hi everyone! After many nights of going back and forth, pandering and overthinking I've decided to put up my recently bought/found RZ67 Pro IID kit. I am absolutely in love with the 'old school/new...
  10. marchaers

Anybody else here using RZ67 PRO IID?

Hey everyone! I think I just got away with a deal I should savour for a long time. I'm thanking my lucky stars after I found out what the included HX701 is going for. I managed to buy a (first owner) RZ67 PRO IID including the infamous HX701. Mint condition too! I'm using a GFX100S for...
  11. marchaers

GFX with (very) old lenses

Hey guys! As I've recently started my venture into the MF world of Fujifilm (with the GFX100S which I've absolutely fallen in love with), I also picked up my hobby of adapting old lenses. Forgive me if this already exists. But I thought it would be fun to share some images shot with vintage...
  12. marchaers

Hasselblad vs GFX system

Hey guys! I've recently started a thread asking for buying advice and that led me to an important choice that I'll have to make this weekend. I have the opportunity to buy the Hasselblad H6D-100C at an insanely good value which would be worth the money. The biggest reason for wanting this one...
  13. marchaers

Buying advice (dealers/contacts)

Hey everyone! I'm ready to pull the trigger and buy a MF digital back. Though I'm having a bit of a hard time finding the right (market)place to acquire such a beautiful item. I'm 100% looking into used digital backs - with a possible tax write off as I am going to use it professionally...