The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. H

FS: Beautiful Hasselblad H5D-40, 150 3.2N, 35-90

Consolidating my gear and have settled on the X2D 100c. I am selling my near mint Hasselblad H5D 40, 35-90 HCD zoom and HC 150 3.2 N lens. The H5D just had a new IR filter installed by Hasselblad and is now near perfect. The H5D body has only 10540 actuations and is in near mint condition with...
  2. H

WTB: Hasselblad H5D 50 in excellent condition

Only the single shot version. The MS backs are bigger and heavier.
  3. H

WTB: Hasselblad H5D 50 in excellent condition

Looking for a Hasselblad H5D 50 - the 50mp CCD sensor, not the 50c which is a smaller CMOS sensor. Let me know if you have one to sell.
  4. H

Fun with MF images 2024

Crisp Point Light House on Lake Superior Michigan.
  5. H

FS: Phase One XF Gear DISCOUNTED (XF HAP-1, Waist-level VF, 35mm, 55mm, 80mm, 150mm)

Hi, I might be interested in the XF and WL. Could you email me at: [email protected] Thank you.
  6. H

SOLD: Phase One DF with P45+ and 80mm LS lens

For sale is a Phase One DF camera body, Mamiya Sekor D LS (Leaf Shutter) lens and P45+ digital back. The camera body is in excellent condition and everything is working as it should. The Mamiya Sekor D 80mm LS lens is in mint condition with clear and unmarked glass and includes the lens hood and...
  7. H

Yes

Yes
  8. H

Phase One DF+ rechargeable battery really hot

I bought a new Phase One rechargeable battery and charger for the DF+. On first charge it got almost too hot to touch during charging. It seems like it should not get that hot. Anyone have experience with this battery? Is this high heat normal or is something wrong? They are both Phase One brand.
  9. H

WTB Covers for digital back ports

Looking for rubber port covers for my Leaf Credo 60. I have searched the net with no luck. I shoot a lot in weather and blowing sand here on the Great Lakes. I would like to find these. See photo.
  10. H

SOLD Fotodiox Pro Mamiya 645 -> Fuji G Adapter US$80

Interested in the Fotodiox adapter. Can you post a couple photos? Can you give me a final cost To Michigan 49085?
  11. H

Beautiful Hasselblad H1, 3 lenses and Phase One P25+ back kit

I'm thinking of selling my H1 system and testing the waters to see if there is interest. I have the following: Hasselblad H1 body - excellent plus 86.201 actuations Phase One H101 P25+ back - Excellent plus 30,167 actuations Hasselblad 80mm HC lens - excellent - 6591 actuations Hasselblad HC...