The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

GFX100-ii memory card confusion

I just purchased a GFX100-II and I've never owned a camera that uses CF Express memory cards. Previously I've been using Sony Tough cards and they've been completely trouble free so I figured I would buy a Sony Tough CF Express Type B card as well. But this lead me to confusion. There is a list...
  2. S

Hasselblad 45P problems

So I ended up buying the X1D-II and one of the lenses I got was the 45 P. Unfortunately I'm having some problems with it. The camera and the lens both have the latest firmware. Whenever I have manual focus and focus assist (zoom) activated, the screen switches to focus assist every once in a...
  3. S

Considering X1D II....

Currently a Sony user here and I've been thinking about switching to the X1D-II. But some things still bother me and I'm hoping the owners here can share their experiences with the camera. Unfortunately I'm in a position where I can't try the camera before buying. #1 Autofocus How is it -...