The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. KC_2020

Recommend Leica R to HB X mount adapter ?

I'm looking for opinions, suggestions on which adapter to use to mount my Leica R lenses on my 907X. I see Kippon, Novoflex and FotodioX listed on B&H. Perhaps there are other options as well. Any info would be appreciated.
  2. KC_2020

Why are used Epson P800 printers selling for top dollar ?

I have a new in the box, never used Epson P800 and just checked eBay to see what it is worth if I decide to sell it. I was surprised to find that they're selling for very close to what they cost new. Anyone have an insight as to why ?
  3. KC_2020

Laowa 10mm f/4 Cookie

Another interesting lens from Laowa. Laowa 10mm f/4 Cookie
  4. KC_2020

Positive feedback for diggles

I just received the Canon 5DSr system and 24-70 L II USM lens I purchased from Warren Diggles here on the forum and I couldn't be happier. Everything is just as described. Communication was great and he shipped promptly. Highly recommended seller !
  5. KC_2020

Please delete

Please delete
  6. KC_2020

Positive feedback for Darr

I recently purchased a Shen Hao 6x17 Pano Film Back from Darr. She communicated clearly and shipped to me promptly. The film back is just as she described. It's always a pleasure when doing business with a professional !
  7. KC_2020

Must be the season to return here

I don't remember how long it's been since I participated here. A few years ? I closed my studio in 2010. I've been shooting since I was 12 and decided when I turned 65 a few weeks ago to put down the 5D MK IV and shoot some film. I just read a few pages in the Analog Cameras forum and already...