The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

WTB: Schneider-Kreuznach 90mm or 120mm for Alpa mount.

Anyone selling theirs? I know there are several versions - looking for one of the models that performs well on digital (I have the CFV-100c and Alpa STC). I am located in the US in CT. Thanks, Peter
  2. P

Rodenstock 23mm on the CFV 100c?

I haven’t seen any information about or examples from this combo and wondering what the performance would be like. I know you can barely shift on the larger Phase One sensor - wondering how much usable shift there would be on the Hassy sensor. Also what kind of color shifting / vignetting...
  3. P

Shift solution for X2D?

I was hoping the CVF 100C would have IBIS, in which case I would have likely switched from my X2D, and bought a tech cam and wide Rodenstock lens (40mm or wider) for a nice shift option when shooting architecture and urban and coastal landscapes (I do this as a serious hobby - not for paying...
  4. P

What small camera body to use with 28mm Summaron?

I've always had a soft spot for the 28mm Summaron (modern version), and am thinking about picking one up again. I am currently using the Hasselblad X2D system (with a 28P and other XCD lenses, but am considering a really small alternative camera on which I can use the Summaron, for a tiny, go...
  5. P

FS: Cambo AC-329 Reducer Ring to 60mm Diameter For 70HR

Anyone looking for one? I have one for sale, and will include a Capture Integration LCC card still in the package. Total value is $78. Will sell for $40 shipped in the US. https://digitalback.com/products/cambo-ac-329-reducer-ring...
  6. P

LCD Shade for Phase One IQ Backs

I no longer have my Phase One system so I am selling this - maybe used once. https://www.photo-digitaltransitions.com/product/dt-lcd-shade-for-the-phase-one-iq/ Price is $150 shipped in the U.S. Thanks Peter
  7. P

FS: $1100! Canon 17mm TS-E Final Price Drop

Here's another catch and release for me - great lens but I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. Smooth operation, glass is clean. Free shipping within the US. Thanks Peter
  8. P

Last minute panicking about camera choice for trip - what would you do?

I am going on a one week trip on my sister's boat down the East Coast from Annapolis to Charleston (four days on the boat, three in Charleston), and was planning to bring my DJI Mini Pro 3, as well as my X2D, 21mm, 35-75mm and 135mm. Now I am having last minute thoughts about bringing all this...
  9. P

FS: Arca-Swiss Universal L-Bracket

Up for sale is my universal Arca-Swiss L-Bracket. Built like a tank. "The Arca-Swiss L-Bracket is a universal L-shaped bracket that allows you to mount a DSLR or medium-format camera to a head in portrait orientation. One segment of the bracket features a 1/4"-20 screw to which to mount your...
  10. P

Anyone using Cambo Actar wide lenses with Hasselblad X2D?

After trying my Canon 17mm TS-E lens out with an adapter on my X2D, I am not satisfied with the quality for landscape and architecture, and am looking into other options, including the Cambo XCD Actar system with one of the wide Actar lenses (15mm, 19mm, 20mm, 24mm). The 19mm is way more...
  11. P

Camera recommendation to use to adapt Canon tilt-shift lenses?

Hi All. I'm using the Hasselblad X2D system and tried adapting my Canon 17mm TS-E on it and it does not perform very well. I'm thinking about picking up another camera on which the TS-E lenses work really well for those times I'd like to use that lens (and the Canon 11-24mm, which is another...
  12. P

Anyone using the Hasselblad 907x / 50c back on a tech cam?

I am thinking about getting a 907x/50c back to use on my Cambo tech cam with my Rodenstock 32mm, 70mm and 180mm lenses. I am curious if anyone else is doing the same and what issues they have encountered, I.e., color-shifts, smearing, etc.? If I am using Lightroom is taking a LCC shot and...
  13. P

FT: Hasselblad 55v XCD lens plus cash for Leica Q2M

I have a mint Hasselblad 55v XCD lens with 1427 shutter actuations I would be interested in trading for a Leica Q2M. I will add cash on my side of course (how much will depend on the condition of your camera etc). It’s a great lens but I tend to shoot much wider. Comes with everything in the...
  14. P

Please help convince me to keep my IQ4150...or not

Hi All. I have been shooting the last several months with my X2D and absolutely love it. At the same time, I was lucky enough to acquire an IQ4150 in a trade several months ago for my Leica system as well, which I use with a Cambo 1600 tech cam, and 32, 70 and 180mm Rodenstock lenses. However...
  15. P

Finally found "the" backpack for my IQ4 and Hassy system...

This is not a paid or sponsored ad or anything. I have a closet full of all kinds of bags, with none of them really having everything I wanted in a bag....until I found the Compagnon Element backpack. If you haven't checked it out and are looking for a backpack with around 30L of space, it's...
  16. P

Tilt/swing very useful on telephoto landscape shots?

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the Rodenstock 180mm for my IQ4150/Cambo 1600 tech cam set up for landscape shooting, and am wondering if it's worth it to spring for the version with tilt/swing. I can see it being somewhat useful for more close-up shots, but not so much for shots...
  17. P

Any comments on or samples taken with the Rodenstock 138mm?

Hi everyone. I am currently using two systems - the Hassy X2D (for when I don't want to or can't use a tripod), and the Phase One IQ4150. For my IQ4150 I have the Rodenstock 23mm, 32mm and 70mm HR lenses and they are fantastic, with the 32mm getting the most use. I am using a Cambo 1600 tech...
  18. P

Post-processing TIFF vs. RAW - big differences? Phocus > C1 vs just using Lightroom

I use both Capture One and Lightroom, but am considering switching to C1 entirely. However, as everyone knows, C1 doesn't process Hasselblad files natively. What I am thinking of doing is first importing my RAW files into Phocus for automatic lens corrections and color profiling, and then...
  19. P

IQ4 Frame Averaging - any tips?

I love the frame averaging function on the IQ4, but I just started using it and am never sure quite how long to set the exposure. If you can really smooth things out by, say, two minutes, why do five minutes? Any tips on things to do or avoid? Thanks! Peter
  20. P

Anyone know of personalized Capture One instruction?

I use Lightroom for most of my editing and cataloging, but am using Capture One for processing my Phase One files, and would like to learn how to best use it, set it up, etc. for my purposes. Most C1 instructional videos go through the features well enough, but they don't really address how I...