The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: Arca Swiss R-Mount & calibration rings for 90mm Sironar

Interested in the 24XL, do you ship to the US?
  2. E

WTB: ARCA-SWISS Rm3d "FAC unit" (Part of Factum)

No relationship with them, though I have bought a few gears from them. https://shop.b3kdigital.com/used-arca-swiss-rm3d-fac-unit-no-focus-unit-includ.html
  3. E

WTB Hasselblad 40mm F/4 Distagon CF T* FLE Lens

I have a 50mm CFi if you are interested. And I am looking for a 80mm CF :)
  4. E

WTB: Hasselblad 80mm Planar C or CF

Looking for a V mount Hassy 80mm f2.8. I am located in the US.
  5. E

BOUGHT Arca Swiss core 60

Thanks for replies. I am in the US :)
  6. E

BOUGHT Arca Swiss core 60

Does anyone have a spare Core 60 to sell?
  7. E

Fun with MF images 2023

Thanks for the detailed advices. I will try it out :) Actually, I am thinking in the same direction as yours. I reduced the exposure on the left fall and the near stone. It seems I can do more. Increasing the exposure on the right is a good idea. I will follow your suggestions and have a try :)...
  8. E

Fun with MF images 2023

First time post here, just put together a system recently. 35XL P65+ with CF. I was hoping I have a wider lens, but 35XL is the widest I have :(. I also struggled on whether to dehaze, but finally didn't because I like the feel of depth. Looking for advices.
  9. E

FS: SK 47 XL APO DIGITAR IN CAMBO WTS + Center Filter Price Reduced

This is an awesome lens, good luck for the sale
  10. E

WTB: SK 80mm N Arca-swiss R tube

I have a SK 80mm N, I wonder does anyone want to sell the tube for mounting on Arca-swiss R?
  11. E

SOLD: Arca Swiss RM3DI Body w/ Extras

This is a good price
  12. E

SK digitar 72mm L vs 80mm L vs 90mm N

Thanks everyone for the information all super helpful :)
  13. E

SK digitar 72mm L vs 80mm L vs 90mm N

I am looking for a Copal 0 lens to use with 60mp digital back at around 80mm focus lens. I notice the 3 lenses all have good reputation. I wonder what is the difference between them? It seems they all have 90mm image circle and very similar focus length.
  14. E

fat pixel digital backs

Out of curiosity, does sensor+ make a P65+/P45+ fat pixel?
  15. E

WTB Phase one p25+ with Hasselblad V mount

https://www.alpha.facebook.com/groups/425232630934632/permalink/4733611503430035/?sale_post_id=4733611503430035&mibextid=S66gvF Not sure whether it is still available, you can try
  16. E

SOLD! Rodenstock Sinaron S / APO Sironar N 210mm f5.6 in Copal 1.

Can you help me understand? I thought the S is with purple ring as in eBay. N is with white ring as in samys And I saw a N MC without ring, here. A S MC without ring here I wonder can you help me understand the differences between the versions before I make a decision? And your version seems...
  17. E

How do Nikkor M lens perform with a 60+MP digital backs

Yes, I heard good things about them with film. I am curious does it apply to digital world
  18. E

How do Nikkor M lens perform with a 60+MP digital backs

I am searching for some tele-focused lens for tech camera to work with digital back (I use P65+). I found the Nikkor M 200mm and 300mm to be tiny and promising. I wonder does anyone have experience using those Nikkor M film lens with a digital back and how do they perform?