The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Lens cap query makers and suppliers wanted

Thanks. I’ll have a look now. Alex.
  2. C

Lens cap query makers and suppliers wanted

Hi group. Looking for some suggestions of how to get hold of front and rear lens caps for large format lenses, Nikkor, Roddie, Schneider. Are there any bespoke manufacturers, e.g. 3d printing? If not, what are your solutions for protecting the front/rear glass? Thanks, Alex.
  3. C

Schneider Apo Digitar 24mm 5.6 XL with centre filter with the CFV 100C

I note the difference between the shiften/non shifted versions and it's not disastrous by any means. Difficult to judge without some other reference to see how well it compares. None the less, very helpful to see these. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Much appreciated. Alex.
  4. C

That’s really helpful Rod. I’ll have a close look at the shots. Also the suggestion of adjusting the elements to find the sweet spot seems very straight forward. Alex.
  5. C

Does anyone have examples of the artifacts? I would be interested to see what these look like.
  6. C

That's a really helpful review. Thank you for taking the time to respond. There are a few things here to get my head around. The issue with having a shutter fitted, I'm guessing, is not necessarily a case of just removing the shutter. I would be interested to hear if that is an option for a...
  7. C

Thanks Diggles. That's helpful. Do you remember where the images were posted? Would be good to have a look.
  8. C

Thanks Paul. I'll have a look at what else has been posted and I've heard from other sources that there are some issues with artifacts.
  9. C

Has anyone tried the Schneider Apo Digitar 24mm 5.6 XL with centre filter with the CFV 100C? I'm looking for something wide to use with the Cambo Actus and have heard some reports of issues with the schneiders. Also.. is the centre filter necessary or is it poss to use this lens and making...