The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Rodenstock HR Digaron-W 40mm (Cambo WRS-mounted T/S)

Selling this excellent condition 40mm with no damage on glass at all, and only slight paint marks where the mounting is. This is with the Copal 0 shutter, not like the newer aperture mounted ones. Asking price is $4600, but price is negotiable.
  2. S

WTB: Fujifilm GFX 100 II + GF 30mm f/5.6 T/S Lens (FUJIFILM G)

Looking for a GFX 100 II body and 30mm tilt shift lens, regardless of cosmetic condition. Can be anywhere internationally, but I would prefer to not pay too much for shipping.
  3. S

FS: Schneider Apo Digitar XL 47mm Lens Copal 0 (Cambo WRS, $1500)

In excellent condition, comes with both original front and back caps. Glass is perfect, there may be some paint loss with the mount area. In Cambo WRS mount. Price is $1650 and slightly negotiable
  4. S

FS: Cambo WRS T/S Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W Copal 0

Selling an excellent condition Rodenstock 32mm f/4 HR Digaron-W mounted on Cambo Wide RS mount with tilt/swing functionality on Copal 0 shutter, which is now not available for new sales. This means it will work for older backs without electronic shutter like the older CCD backs. Price is $5999...
  5. S

Phase One Schneider Kreuznach 35mm LS Blue Ring f/3.5 AF ($1900)

Lens is in decent condition and comes with hood, original 105mm front lens cap, and original back lens cap. Does not come with box or manual. The glass is clean and has no marks, but the barrel/focus ring itself has some paint loss. Price is negotiable.
  6. S

FS: Phase One XF Gear DISCOUNTED (XF HAP-1, Waist-level VF, 35mm, 55mm, 80mm, 150mm)

I am selling the following Phase One XF kit: Phase One XF Camera (HAP-1, ~5400 mirror count, ~8000 focal plane shutter count): $2200 $1800 Waist-level finder $350 Phase One V-Grip (9+): $350 (SOLD) Schneider 35mm LS 3.5 BR (8+): $2350 $1800 - paint loss on a few parts Schneider 55mm LS 2.8...
  7. S

Positive feedback for @dekap

I shipped first to him, and he paid me through wire transfer, which appeared quickly the next day. Highly recommend.
  8. S

FS: Mamiya 645 lens to Cambo WRS body adapter

In perfect condition. Asking price is $350, new price is $744. Open to lower offers (reasonable) Can be used to turn any Mamiya 645 mount lens into tilt shift on a digital back, however this requires electronic control for most newer lenses to change aperture
  9. S

Sold: Phase One XT

Excellent condition and comes with box. Located in Northern California. FM username is same as here, BUT if you are still unsure I can provide references here AND ship to you first and have you pay afterwards...
  10. S

SOLD: Rodenstock 70mm f/5.6 HR Digaron-W (Copal) for Cambo WRS ($2,200)

I have an excellent condition 70mm that I am willing to sell for $3150 $2600 $2200, price negotiable to an extent. It has no tilt-swing functionality. Slight dust on lens in pictures but there is no damage. Prefer local sale (with discount) in San Jose, CA.
  11. S

WTB: Phase One IQ4 150 + 40 HR + 90 HR-SW + 138 HR-SW

Looking to buy all 4 for a combined total of somewhere around $22.5k, we could go higher but I need to sell a lot of gear currently to make up for the funds. I also posted this on FM but I am less successful with medium format there. I'd also buy the back alone for about $13.5k wire if anyone...
  12. S

Fujifilm GFX 50S II (35-70, 45-100, 32-64)

Like new camera, shutter is less than 1000. Price listing at is $2850, but is negotiable. Not selling with the 35-70 (9) by default, but can include for another $550. 45-100 (LNIB) for $1500, and 32-64 (LNIB) for $1000.
  13. S

Hasselblad 907X CFV 50C II + XCD 45P

Both in excellent condition, only mark is on left side rim for the digital back. Both come with box, camera has charger. Asking for $4400 for the back and $700 for the lens. Check my feedback for the same username on FM. This price includes shipping and I will handle the PayPal fees.
  14. S

Fujifilm GFX 100S ($3800)

I have a 15k shutter count, fairly well used body with several marks on the bottom, available for sale. The price is net to me, but we can do something better if local.
  15. S

WTB: Rodenstock HR Digaron W 40mm

I am a new member here and have been previously posting on FM forums with the same username, where I have a few references. I would like to buy a rodenstock HR 40mm as my goto lens. I don't have a tech camera yet but am wanting to buy a IQ3 or IQ4 and working technical camera in the future. I...