The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. zrz

FS: linhof mirco 3D

My Linhof Mirco 3D is for sale at a reduced price of €950 from 1000 (EU countries). It is in very good shape and I only used for no more than 5 times. I have lost the nob on the head and you can order from Linhof, quote from their email "The item number is 102077 -> € 35,90 plus shipping by UPS...
  2. zrz

FS: New GF 30 tilt shift lens

To make this clear, I am a photographer (www.zhurunzi.studio) and willing to help some people with small gear at a cheaper price from a lower price region. For this lens, I don't actually have one yet but taking orders if that makes sense. I am considering buying one for myself and I can make...
  3. zrz

any interest form European are welcome
  4. zrz

Brand new GF 30 tilt-shift lens with €4300 (bought from China) if anyone is interested, available on Feb 2024 and DM with [email protected]
  5. zrz

FS fuji GF45-100 lens

My GF45-100 lens is for sale. The general condition is very good and few white dots on the body due to normal use, and a small stretch on the lens hood. Nothing wrong with the glass. It comes with everything and the box and the offer is 1400 euros. The shipping is from Paris. Please send me...
  6. zrz

FS Leica summaron 28mm 5.6

I had a Summaron 28 5.6 in very good condition with boxes and all the papers for sale. I bought it new one year ago for my m240p but now I am into Q system and sell it to good hands. The offer is euros 2000 and will be shipped from Paris Please send me email [email protected] if you are...
  7. zrz

fujijilm DR-P recover in LR

I have just come across with dr-p setting in Fuji GFX100S and find it extremely helpful during the high contract situation when set strong. However, when I insert photos in LR, the result shows only in the Library and disappears in Editing. Can anyone help how recover my photo as close as...
  8. zrz

Any gear insurance recommandations?

I will be based in Paris very soon and worried about theft during work. Can anyone please recommend the best insurance for camera gear from theft or any other risk? Many thanks
  9. zrz

FS Linhof Micro 3D good condition

I have a Linhof Micro 3D head for sale. It comes with a Linhof top and arca-swiss top as well. The whole condition is good and only a tiny bump on arca-swiss top. Sadly I lost the package. The total offer is €1000 euros + post(sending from paris) please send your interest to [email protected]...
  10. zrz

TECHART user be careful to update your fujifilm GFX 2.0

Great! ON/OFF SWITCH works now while the contact is dead. Thank you. My TECHART is working now after I tried to block the contact dots on the adapter with tissue...
  11. zrz

I have assigned Expo Comp to another button and this function still not working. And Fn1 button is dead also whatever funciton on it.
  12. zrz

I just updated my GFX100S with the latest 2.0 firmware, however with my Techart adapter on, the camera is not showing anything after the time setting until I switched on my gf lens. The result is that TECHART adapter currently is not usable on Fujifilm 2.0 firmware on GFX system. And I found my...
  13. zrz

nikkor 35mm pc-e on GFX

I have heard Pentax 645 35mm and the problem of distortion, unfortunately, I shoot the space and expect minimum distortion. Thank you for the information!
  14. zrz

nikkor 35mm pc-e on GFX

Thanks for your experience. I say some YouTuber use 35 PC-E on GFX and the aperture seems working fine. Just not knowing how good is the image performance of this old lens
  15. zrz

nikkor 35mm pc-e on GFX

Has anyone tried with Nikkor 35mm PC-E lens on the gfx censor? would like to know the distortion performance, optical performances and how good is the coverage when shifting.
  16. zrz

Arca-Swiss F-universalis system

Thank you! I also found your feedback from your blog on DPREVIEW and they are so detailed. Yes I mean can I physically mount those lenses (especially Schneider 72xl) on 6x7 as the rear parts of the lens are huge for focusing on 6x7? Also is it possible for using these lens on digital back?
  17. zrz

Thank you for sharing these reviews! That is so helpful, will read in-depth for sure
  18. zrz

I have been looking into Arca-Swiss F-universalis and really attracted by its modular design and have some questions about it. Can I change with 4x5 rear set on the system to switch between 6x9 and 4x5? Is Schnerdier 47xl fittable on the 6x9 set? Can I use my Schneider 72xl, and Schneider...
  19. zrz

Hello from China

Cheers and much appreciated!
  20. zrz

Hello from China

thanks you mate