The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

Aptus ii 80 and 80 cameras supported

Okay thank you very much for the help.
  2. P

Okay what a shame.. so just to be sure if its for a 645 Mount, Hasselblad wont work?
  3. P

Well its a back that was produced some years ago so its for cameraes of that time or new with same standards. But in their datasheet http://www.mamiyaleaf.de/PDF/leaf_aptus2_datasheet.pdf they dont say anything about factory conversions? But they do mention many cameraes that are supported...
  4. P

Hini have a question about the aptus ii 8 and cameras supported. In the facts sheets they market that the back is supported by 80 cameras among phase one 645 and hasselblad v and h, contax and so on. But do you need to alther the back for this or will it just connect and for without doing anything?
  5. P

size of iq back

Thanx for the quick answer
  6. P

size of iq back

Hi i was wondering if all the lq backs has the same fysical size? I want to buy back screen protection for an phase one iq350 and I can see many sellers just put of some iq names but not all. So im wondering if there are difference in the size orits just the same.
  7. P

Looking for a phase one iq150 or a leaf credo 50

Hi I am looking to buy a phase one iq150 or a leaf credo 50. Important it have to be shipped from inside the EU beacuse of high import taxes here in Denmark. If you are looking to sell one of these digital backs let me know :)
  8. P

FS: Leaf Credo 50

Is it still for sale if so at what price. And where in the world are you shipping from?