The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

"Forgot password" does not work

Yes, that was me mentioning it in the other thread. That was my second account that I had to open but somehow when I changed computers my keychain didn't save the password so I had to create a third account. Honestly, I don't know if there are actually admins here. It seems almost like the...
  2. J

WTB: Hasselblad 60mm and 100mm cfi lenses

I have a 100mm CFi (recent cla) that I might be willing to part with. Send me a pm. I had to make a new account here because the "forgot password" function doesn't work so now I can't send messages.
  3. J

PS: by "not work" I mean it does not send an email.
  4. J

This is the third account I had to make on GetDPI because the "forgot password" link does not work. It's been like this for more than a year now. Can someone fix it? (And before anyone tells me to remember my passwords, I fully blame Apple's password manager not working the way it should.)