The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS : CAMBO WRS + 55mm Rodenstock Digital + Back plate Phase One IQ3, 4 (P+, IQ1, 2, 3)

Hello everyone, Still for sale, low price for the EU preferably. 3000€ + delivery I am selling my medium format technical camera, for digital back and medium format film back 6X6, 6X7, 6X9, due to duplication. It is in superb condition. The lot includes: - CAMBO WRS camera - Rodenstock...
  2. K

Looking for Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Makro-Symmar HM

Hello to the whole tribe, I'm looking for a Schneider 120mm f/5.6 Makro-Symmar HM at a modest price. Does anyone know anyone? 😊 Thanks
  3. K

Search Schneider 43mm XL and center filter 35mm XL

Hello everyone, I know that this is a highly sought-after research, but for professional needs I am looking for the famous 43mm XL for the little distortion it brings compared to the 40 HR Rodenstock. If non-pro photo enthusiasts want to part with it... And also if anyone has an SK 35mm XL...
  4. K

Search complete Arca Swiss Factum + plate Phase one IQ3 or 4

Search complete Arca Swiss Factum + plate Phase one IQ3 or 4, best in Europe, if possible? Thanks