The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

Hello

Hi everyone I have been following Getdpi since 2009 I figured time to come out of the bushes. Great forum
  2. D

DMR error code 2

Just had an error code 2 on my DMR,batteries are good and cleaned all contacts. Still not working. Any thoughts would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance
  3. D

Deardorff Camera

Looking at buying a 4x5 Special Deardorff with possibly the 5x7 back. Are there any issues I should be aware of with this camera? Thanks
  4. D

Printing ? in LightRoom 3

Just purchased an Epson 4900 and using Canson Baryta 310 g paper in LightRoom 3. In Print Setting (lower left) of Print Option, what do I choose in the Media Option? There are two choices that I need to make. Thanks for any help.
  5. D

Lightroom catalog question

When you upgrade to Lightroom 3,are then any steps that have to be taken with the Lightroom 2 catalog before the conversion to LR3? Thanks Dave
  6. D

Hasselblad V system question

I have been a reader of this good forum for sometime. I have a Hasselblad V system:503CW,100mm3.5 CF,120mm4.0 Marco CF, 50mm 5.6 CFFLE,and 350mm5.6CF. My question is should I upgrade the system with a ditgal back for the V or look at other systems? Thanks