The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

Selling PHASEONE IQ4 150 system in EUROPE - XFcamera, the IQ4 back, blue ring lenses 55, 80 and 120 macro. Price is 26500 for the package.

The system consists of XF camera, the IQ4 back, blue ring lenses 55, 80 and 120 macro. Price is 26500 for the package. Based in Romania. Guarantee till July, around 40 000 actuations. Cables, case, batteries included. Bought it new from local representative. The price is for the whole package...
  2. B

Hello!! Can you please help me with some advice?

Can you please advise me on the current value of a PHASEONE IQ4 150 with XF and 55,80 and 120 macro blue ring lenses? I'm thinking sometimes to sell as we use it quite rarely at https://www.instagram.com/82studio/ Guarantee is till July 2024. In case we sell it, probably we have to think about...
  3. B

Hello from Bucharest Romania

I'm very happy to join! I'm an ex-banker who is managing a photography studio in Bucharest, doing pioneering work to try to establish an agency of photographers in an emerging market. I aquired a medium format system few years ago and I try to understand more about it, PHASEONE IQ4 150 as we...