The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. W

Phase One Lenses

bump
  2. W

Phase One XF Body (HAP 2)

bump
  3. W

Phase One Lenses

Hi, yes you may be right! Checked and not sure the 45 has a leaf shutter. That being said it is still the ‘phase one’ version of the lens. The latest version before they switched to blue ring.
  4. W

Phase One Lenses

I have the following lenses for Phase One XF available: Phase One 35mm 3.5- $600 Phase One 45mm 2.8 LS - $500 Phase One 55mm 2.8 LS - $600 Phase One 80mm 2.8 LS - $250 Phase One 110mm 2.8 LS- $800 Please note that all of these lenses are the original Phase One Schneider versions, not the Blue...
  5. W

Phase One XF Body (HAP 2)

Hi, For sale is my Phase One XF body with the HAP 2 autofocus upgrade. The camera recently went through full service at Phase One when the AF module was upgraded. While the camera was there it got an all new shutter, electrical contacts, battery doors, etc... The service was done through...
  6. W

FS: Phase One IQ4 150 kit with XF Body

Hi Step56, I'm based in New York
  7. W

FS: Phase One IQ4 150 kit with XF Body

For Sale: Phase One IQ4 150 Digital Back with Phase One XF Camera Body (HAP 2 upgraded). The kit comes with the original Phase One hard shell case, and all originally included accessories. Additionally the kit comes with 9x batteries + 1x Hahnel Pro Cube Dual charger and 2x Hahnel Twin V...