The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. bellyface

FS: Hasselblad X1DII body, 90, 65, 45 and converter

Consolidating some of my higher end digital equipment and focusing more on film at the moment. Hasselblad X1D 50C II (x1DII) body very low mileage. Includes half case, original box, manual, paperwork. Extras: 2 battery charger. 3 extra batteries. Really good shape. $2800 XCD 90mm 3.2, very...
  2. bellyface

SOLD: Phase One P45+ for Hasselblad V

Purchased back in October but have decided that to scale down my medium format digital equipment. I'm more heavily invested in the Hasselblad H system. So I've decided to let this go. I know these are highly coveted with all the hype surrounding the latest 907x/CFV system. I think you get a bit...
  3. bellyface

SOLD: Hasselblad HTS 1.5 Tilt Shift Adapter

Bought this for a few projects a years ago and have sparingly used it. If you are looking at this, you probably have an idea how amazing this thing is. This allows you to use some HC lenses, 24, 28, 35, 50, 80, 100 and in effect, adds six different “tilt and shift lenses” to the range. With the...
  4. bellyface

FS: Phase One P30 - H mount

Phase One P30, H101 beater back. In good working condition. This was a salvage back that I bought that suffered severe oxidation. I managed to bring it back to life functionally, but cosmetically still some issues. I’ve used this on my H2 and H4X with no problems at all. 98k clicks Clean...
  5. bellyface

FS: Nikon Df silver body(sold), Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Art

Moving some gear for the new year. My Df has new OEM leatherette installed, includes 2 original nikon batteries, charger, L-plate/grip. Got a clean bill of health check up. (Will include receipt of service from APS) under 15k shots. It has minor blemishes in the usual places (near strap eyelets...
  6. bellyface

Positive Feedback for apophoto

He sold me his Phase One P45+ and shipped it from Malaysia! Arrived in 3 days. @apophoto is an asset to the forum.
  7. bellyface

SOLD: Phase One P25+ for Hasselblad H mount $950

This P25+ back was purchased late last year and was used for various projects. It has 55k actuations but no issues and has the latest firmware. I've used this on my H4X, but it can be used on H1, H2, H5x, H6x. You can also use it on any system with the right adapter and right cable. I’ve used on...
  8. bellyface

FS: Hasselblad X1D 50c, 65mm 2.8, 45P 45mm f4

X1d 50C body body complete with original box, cap, paperwork. Throwing in the GPS adapter. Includes one battery and original charger. Low use and has latest firmware. No marks on the body except for on the edge of the eyepiece there’s a bit of wear. (Pictured) $2000 - shipping included XCD 65mm...
  9. bellyface

FS: Phase One P25 for Hasselblad H

Purchased this digital back for an old CCD cam camera challenge and I’ve since upgraded. These older CCDs have a film-like quality and a very limited exposure window similar to old slide film. Despite its age and mileage, 97K clicks, it’s still a massive workhorse. This unit will work on...
  10. bellyface

FS: GFX Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR and other adapters

Hey GFXers… I’m selling my 63mm and throwing in a viltrox 45mm extension tube. This adapter transmits all AF and lens communications to the body. Bought the lens in 2019 and have used vary sparingly so I have to let it go. Comes complete with caps, hood, box, warranty paperwork. In great shape...
  11. bellyface

FS: Fujifilm GF 63mm, adapters

Sporting around 14K clicks, I've had this new since 2019. As of late, I have been using it for digitizing negatives with a Hasselblad HC macro lens. It's in really great shape, showing hardly much external flaws. Cosmetically excellent. Sensor is clean. LCD is clean. I'm moving 100% into...
  12. bellyface

WTB: Phase One P45+, P65+ or Credo 60 back for Hasselblad H101

Looking for a Phase One + back (P45+, P65+) or a Leaf Credo 60 or 80 back for Hasselblad H. (H4X) Please DM me. I don’t really care about external condition as long as they work perfectly.
  13. bellyface

FS: Leica M9 Steel Grey body (old sensor)

Leica M9 Steel Grey with older sensor. Comes complete with original box, paperwork, unused strap, cables. Includes original charger with original battery, plus an after market battery. The body has about 4700 shutter actuations. There are several blemishes on the exterior, but functionally, it...
  14. bellyface

FS: Mamiya RB67 Pro, 127mm, WLF, 120 back, 180mm

Moving to a Hassie H system and selling off most of my Mamiya Gear. Shipping is extra, but paypal fees on me. SOLD Mamiya RB67 Pro (original version) w/127mm and 120 back, Pro-s WLF (in really good shape despite age) - $550 SOLD Mamiya RB67 Prism 1 --- $100 (has some external blemishes but...
  15. bellyface

FS: Mamiya 645AF, AF 80mm, 120/220 back and other lenses

I'm looking to move to a Hassie H system and moving all or most of my Mamiya gear. All gear + shipping. Paypal fees on me. SOLD Mamiya 645AF Body, 120/220 back (HM401) and Mamiya AF 80mm 2.8 --- $1000 (body, back and lens are in bargain shape but optically perfect) SOLD Mamiya AF 55-110mm...
  16. bellyface

FS: Phase One 645DF+ and Phase One P30+

Moving to a Hassie H system so, selling off most of my Mamiya/P1 and Pentax gear. Shipping is extra but paypal fees are on me. Phase One 645DF+ w/Phase One P30+ 31mpx CCD back. --- $1800 (I can split it as well, $700 for body and $1300 for back) P30+ back has a little over 32K actuations, 4...
  17. bellyface

FS: Voigtlander Classic Heliar 75mm 1.8

Super clean VC 75mm 1.8 Classic Heliar in Leica M mount. Includes caps, hood. I've had this since summer of 2020 and have seldom used it, so it's off to better hands. This lens is so buttery smooth and compact, sharp and renders colors and B/W so nice. Used on an M9, Epson R-D1, Bessa R2 and...
  18. bellyface

FS: AF-G Nikkor 24-120mm F4 VR (US)

Purchased from a good friend in Seattle, last month. Decided to sell as I'm funding a 24-70 2.8s. Includes box, caps, hood. It's in excellent minus condition. Optically stellar. I have been using this on my Z7 and D3 and the lens surprisingly super sharp on these bodies. $400 shipped/paypal in...
  19. bellyface

Nikon Z7, Pentax 645D, 55mm SDM, 45-85 FA, 80-160 FA

Nikon Z7 Body w/FTZ adapter .......... $2500 + 3% paypal fee (shipping free in conus) includes box, strap (unused) all original accessories, battery, charger, etc. and halfcase. 6200 shutter count. Condition is super clean, lcd protector in place. Pentax 645D body w/cap, 3 batteries, charge...
  20. bellyface

FS: Super clean Nikon D850 USA model

Price: $2,600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear —cat not included— Got this last year around this time. Sometime in June the shutter failed. Nikon serviced the shutter and everything was fine after that. There are 14k clicks on the new shutter. USA...