The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. F

FS: Sony RX1 SF BAY AREA

SF BAY AREA ONLY USED RX1 $2000 I have a USED Sony RX1 that I used on one trip and a bit around the house. It looks fine (no scratches) and comes will all the packing and other included stuff. Has the Sony Charger, two extra Sony batteries. Works great. Lens always had a filter on it from...
  2. F

Great Printers in SFO Area

anyone have a custom printer they highly recommend in SFO Bay Area? Need large prints for shows and also mailer work--cards, small brochures/magazines. all for a non-profit in palo alto thanks!!
  3. F

We wrote in iPad App--Fashion Oriented

For fun, we wrote an iPad app that is up in iTunes now. It is our first issue of a New York Fashion focused electronic magazine--video, still photography and text. If you got a new iPad for XMAS, try it out--it is Free!!. Of course, once you have done one app, it gives you tons of ideas for...
  4. F

So you want to be Hockey photographer?

Tired of shooting waterfalls, flowers, birds and the neighbors ? Try hockey photography--especially that NHL stuff: wonderful athletes nice venues front row seats great family game--teaches kids true values about sportsmanship oh, don't forget insurance--health and equipment bandaids...
  5. F

Go sharks

Any one going sunday?
  6. F

GetDPI looks good on an iPad

Using my kids iPad to view GetDPI. Site looks great on it. Any one else using one?
  7. F

mav

anyone else going out on the water tomorrow for mavericks? hope we have some surf. see you there.
  8. F

Nikon 70-200 2.8 Version 1

i am selling my nice condition nikon 70-200 2.8 Version 1 for $1295. you pay shipping. paypal okay. comes with original box and all that came with it. looks great and very lightly used. usa model. located in palo alto if you wish to see. thanks bob
  9. F

battle for the axe: big game tomorrow

if anyone is going to the big game tomorrow, will be on the sidelines trying to get some decent shots. should be fun and dress warm. go cal !
  10. F

funny

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10397284-1.html
  11. F

harding park? (president's cup)

anyone going to president's cup next week in sfo?...if so, i'll be there for most of the days. should be a nice event if the weather holds. let me know and we can share ideas on how to shoot it. i have never been there before and could use some tips.
  12. F

You Think We've Got Problems

Samoans sabotage new drive-on-the-left signs The revolt over Samoa's road switch has begun, with villagers taking to the streets to redirect new road arrows and remove signs directing drivers to "keep left". Unrest is brewing over a bold move by the Government in Apia to change the flow of...
  13. F

Any Nikon 200-400 great shots?

I love this lens---best i have ever owned. any great shots out there you want to share? (btw, i hated it at first, but have come to realize how great it is)
  14. F

Portfolio Cards ?

Does anyone have a great portfolio card printer besides Modern Postcard that they are using for their mailers? Also, how often are you sending them per year and are you refreshing them each time? just want to compare notes.