The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

RX100 l and ll firmware updates

Sony eSupport - DSC-RX100 - Support Sony eSupport - DSC-RX100M2 - Support
  2. D

Photoshop Camera Raw 8.5 for CC Release Candidate

Download Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8.4 for CC Beta - Adobe Labs David
  3. D

Photos to make your spirit soar.

BBC News - A 13-year-old eagle huntress in Mongolia Made mine anyway David
  4. D

Adobe Camera Raw v 8.4 is now available

Camera Raw 8.4 and DNG Converter 8.4 now available David
  5. D

Adobe Camera Raw 8.4 now available

Camera Raw 8.4 and DNG Converter 8.4 now available I've been useing the bete version and been happy with it with my X-E1 David
  6. D

X-T1 light leak is easily fixed by fuji

There's been a lot of talk about this around the internet and it seems it's an easily fixed problem. Fuji Australia Responds to light leaks on X-T1: Fujifilm X System / SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review I've heard there's another light leak poossibility around the focus assist light...
  7. D

X-T1 sample images on that other site

Fujifilm X-T1 Sample Images: dpreview review samples: Galleries: Digital Photography Review David
  8. D

Fuji X-T1 shows up on Fuji's site

FUJIFILM Although not named as such,that's what it's been called on all the rumour sites David
  9. D

Fuji 10-24mm sample images released

FUJINON LENS XF10-24mmF4 R OIS | Sample Images | Fujifilm Global David
  10. D

X series firmware updates now available

Download Drivers & Software | Fujifilm Global <Notice> In this firmware upgrade, all the camera settings including date will be reset to the factory setting. David
  11. D

10-24 announced and zeiss 50mm coming

Fujifilm announces XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS wideangle zoom: Digital Photography Review Zeiss Touit 50mm f/2.8 Lens (Fujifilm X-Mount) 2030-681 B&H Not available for a while though, so you can start saving up :clap: Seasons greetings and all that David
  12. D

X-E1 replacement,will be called X-E1S RUMOUR

X-E1 replacement. Rumoured to be called X-E1S and feature the X-Trans sensor II of the X100S! Rumors | Fuji Rumors That means phase detection on the chip and faster processor, I saw somewhere it was said the X100S has less dynamic range than current X-E1. So maybe a trade off for A speed has...
  13. D

23mm f1.4 £679 at Park cameras UK

Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4 - Only £679.00 - Park Cameras Online Now showing £799 Got the focal length right this time:)
  14. D

fuji 35mm f1.4 announced

Fast and wide: Fujifilm releases XF23mm F1.4 R for X system: Digital Photography Review David
  15. D

Fuji says firmware 3 is faulty

Fuji's last X-Pro1 firmware update was faulty | Photo Rumors video mode affected
  16. D

Firmware upodate for X-E1 & X-Pro1

Available 23rd July Fujifilm revises upcoming X-Pro1 and X-E1 firmware updates: Digital Photography Review
  17. D

Firmware updates for Pro1 and X-E1

Firmware for X-Pro1 | Fujifilm Global Firmware for X-E1 | Fujifilm Global
  18. D

If I had the money and my coffee table was big enough

Sebastião Salgado: GENESIS, Art Edition A. TASCHEN Books (Collector's Edition) But in reality this will do Sebastião Salgado. GENESIS. TASCHEN Books Interview about the book http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHJWgQxTous&feature=share
  19. D

Setting into Fuji quite nicely but

I still can't get over the fact that Contax never put a digital sensor into the G2. So although the X-E1 is satisfying my needs, every time I see the G2's in my local dealers second hand section, my heart skips a beat. So my hope is that the Fuji G2 Pro will be a replica and then my decades of...
  20. D

50% off Capture One Express 7 20% off Pro7

Buy professional imaging software from Phase One