The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Positive feedback for Hel

I bought a hard-to-find lens hood fro Hel in an international sale. Terrific price, superior packaging, fast shipping. I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.
  2. T

Leica M11M learning curve

My M11M arrived on Saturday: put on a lens, dialed in my usual settings and started shooting. What a disappointment. I've used the previous three models of Monochrom extensively, but this one has (for me) the steepest learning curve since the M9M. Moving from the M10r to M11 was a piece of...
  3. T

Nice Leica M246 Monochrom with extras

Selling my black M246 Monochrom with Thumbs UP, extra battery, and very useful handgrip. Includes original inner and outer boxes, manuals, and charger. I will pay for domestic shipping to approved PayPal address and fees. Price: $3000
  4. T

Leica Summicron-M 35mm F/2 Asph, $2300

Nice copy of a 1997 Summicron, black, made in Germany, 6-bit coded, with original hood and end caps. Serial # 3785xxx. I will pay for domestic shipping to approved PayPal address and fees. Price $2300.
  5. T

CFexpress type b cards with the X2d-100c

I just returned from a trip to the Near East and used one OWC 512gb card for the entire two weeks. I've read that this brand and size are not recommended, but I experienced no problems. These cards are fast and cheap. Of course, I backed up every day, and carried a couple of smaller SanDisk...
  6. T

FS: Leica M-A (Typ 127)--NICE--in Black Chrome. New Price $3800

I have too many Leica film Ms so selling this little beauty, a two-year-old M-A in black chrome. I've put maybe 25 rolls of film through it, so it's in great condition. The only marks on the camera are the areas near the lugs where the Harry Benz strap rubbed against the body (a bit exaggerated...
  7. T

FS: Arca Swiss Core 75 Leveler and Arca Swiss Cube. PRICE DROP

Arca-Swiss Cube: This great head has been with me for a long time. I had it CLE's a couple years ago by Bob Watkins of Precision Camera Works. The levels aren't accurate and it's a little beat up, but works fine. Returns accepted if you pay return shipping. I will cover shipping (CONUS) and...
  8. T

Leica M10 Monochrom, Grip, and Thumbs Up - SOLD

Very nice M10M price: $7,050 I'm selling my M10M, which has been well-cared for. About 8400 actuations. The baseplate, strap, and charger have never been used. I kept am LCD protector on the LCD from day 1. Not scratches or dents. I'd hate to call any 18 month old camera mint, but it's in pretty...
  9. T

WTB: Hasselblad X1Dii

My X1dii body is off to New Jersey for repairs and I need a backup. I'm looking for one in fine-to-mint condition, with the original box and peripherals (so I can resell it at some point). PM me if you have one for sale. Thank you! Tim Hyde
  10. T

C1Pro upgrade: license or subscription

I'm about to return to C1Pro for raw conversions for my Leicas. Any thoughts on subscription vs. license? Thanks. tim
  11. T

Leica M6 TTL (black) - Nice. [SOLD]

I'm selling my black Leica ttl to help fund a new Leica M-A. I bought it a a couple of years ago from somebody who had recently CLAed it. I have put many rolls of film through this camera and everything seems to work perfectly, including the shutter. Cosmetically near pristine, though there...
  12. T

Hasselblad 4116 kit: black X1D camera and 45mm f/3.5 lens [SOLD]

I'm selling my 4116 kit. The camera recently made a trip back Hasselblad to be cleaned, adjusted, and have a new eyecup installed. The camera is well used with some wear marks and a few scratches at the ed of the LCD (not the viewing area), but in perfect mechanical, optical and electronic...
  13. T

Camera and equipment bags

Cleaning out the bag closet. First batch: 1 F-Stop Ajna w/ xl ICU - unused. This bag didn't quite work for me, but I kept it on the shelf for a long time, just in case. Great bag for people who like the F-Stop modular system. Never taken out of my studio. Ajna Anthracite (M125-70) from the...
  14. T

Nikon Lenses for Sale

I'm selling three great Nikon lenses, as I'm leaving the platform (for now, anyway). 1. Nikon AF-S 105mm f/1.4E ED with the orignal box, paperwork endocaps, unused cloth bag, and lens hood. I bought it for a portrait project last winter, where it met its legendary expectations. $1450...
  15. T

Leica Hand Grip

Does anyone use the Leica Hand Grip on the M10 or M10M? I've used a Thumbs Up for years, but I'm considering adding the Grip. Thanks. Tim.
  16. T

4116 Hasselblad Kit: X1D Camera & 45mm XCD Lens

I am selling my Hasselblad 4116 kit, including camera, 45mm f/3.5 XCD lens, and accessories. I have the X1Dii, now, and have cut back on international travel so don't want to maintain this as a backup. The camera just came back from Hasselblad, fully adjusted, with a new eyecup, and CLE. Lens...
  17. T

Leica Noctilux-M 50mm f/0.95 lens

I'm selling my beloved Nocti f/0.95 lens as part of my effort to downsize and consolidate my systems. It has a couple of small paint chips and the edge of the lens shade has some wear, but otherwise in good condition. The glass is spotless as it was never used without a UV filter. It includes...
  18. T

FS: M10-P black

I'm selling my Leica M10-P to capture its value while in great condition to pay for a new Monochrom at some point in the near future. It is in great condition--near pristine except for some scruff marks where the Harry Benz strap rugged the sides. The original strap has never been used; same...
  19. T

FS: Hasselblad Rechargeable Li-Ion 3200 Battery Grips for H Cameras

FS: two battery grips for my now-sold H6D-100c, backwards compatable for other H cameras. 3200mAh. The were part of a larger herd of batteries, thus didn't see heavy use, so cosmetically and functionally great. I'll sell them as a set for $425, and separately $225 each. I will consider...
  20. T

Hasselblad X-H Adapter and Tripod Mount Ring

I'm selling a nearly-new Hasselblad X-H Adapter and and PPL Tripod Mount Ring for the X1D camera. This allows one to use HC lenses on an X1D camera...on a tripod. I only used the rig once or twice, so it is is pristine. The X-H Adapter comes with the original box and packaging materials...