The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

$9,500 FULL ALPA FPS KIT - Alpa FPS + Rodenstock 70mm SB17 + p1 back adapter + film adapter

shortpballer

UPDATE: updated with huge price drops! Will also sell the remaining FPS + IQ260 + 70mm Rodenstock + Alpa Mamiya back adapter for $15,000 (NOW $12,500) if purchased in the next week. This is a HUGE discount!

I am selling my entire Alpa and Phase One kit. Everything is in excellent working order and excellent condition unless otherwise noted.

Alpa FPS - $7250 - NOW $6500 - FINAL REDUCTION - $6000
Phase One IQ260 - (25202 actuations) - (best back phase one ever made in my opinion, and I've owned the IQ4150) - $7000 - FINAL REDUCTION - $5200
Alpa Rodenstock 50 SB34 - hairline coating mark on front element - doesn't affect image quality obviously - SOLD
Alpa Rodenstock 70 SB17 (FPS mount) - $4700 - FINAL REDUCTION $4000
Alpa mamiya Phase mount adapter - $875 - FINAL REDUCTION $700
Alpa 6mm Macro Adapter - SOLD
Alpa 34mm Adapter (for SB34 or macro) - SOLD
Alpa 17mm Tilt adapter - SOLD
Alpa 34mm Tilt adapter -SOLD
Alpa 17mm FPS tilt adapter (no longer available from alpa) - SOLD
Alpa FPS 17mm Intermediate adapter for non FPS lenses - SOLD
Mamiya 6x8 Film Backs - SOLD
Alpa Mamiya 6x8 interface film adapter (never mounted or used) - $875 - FINAL REDUCTION $750

Attachments

Last edited:

shortpballer

more adapters

Attachments

shortpballer

updated with huge price drops! Will also sell the remaining FPS + IQ260 + 70mm Rodenstock + back adapter for $16,000 if purchased in the next week. This is a HUGE discount!

se7en

This is a FANTASTIC kit - honestly. I completely agree with you on the IQ260 as my experiences are identical, still looks incredible against even the IQ4 150 which I also use a couple of times a week. Best of luck with your sale - a lucky buyer will love it!

Paul Spinnler

If you want to use SB lenses with the FPS you need the FPS versions of the Alpa lenses. As the FPS is a bit thicker. There's Alpa PDFs explaining how it all ties together, but the FPS is primarily useful to adapt third party lenses IMHO incl. the 105 Macro which then has flash sync.

rollsman44

Just want to say Thank you for the IQ2 60 I just purchased from this member. He Shipped it Next Day Air and It looks like its NEW Condition.
It was a pleasure to do business with him. I highly recommend him. Good Luck with the other items you have for sale

shortpballer

Everything remaining for 9.5k. That’s a full alpa fps kit, 70mm rodenstock, phase one back adapter, film back adapter! This is the best priced alpa fps kit on the market by far!