The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Celebration of the print - ELEMENTS Magazine

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

We are working on a special December issue of the ELEMENTS Magazine titled “CELEBRATION OF THE PRINT.” I am honoured to announce that you will find the writing and imagery of the icons of landscape photography.

In the next few weeks, I will share more details about this special production, including fascinating background stories behind these pioneers of photographic print. The issue will be available to the members of Elements Magazine.

If you are still thinking about joining the ELEMENTS Magazine, I strongly urge you to do it now. Steven, the team and I would be thrilled to have you among our supporters and readers. Of course, by subscribing to the ELEMENTS Magazine you are supporting our forumScreenshot 2021-10-23 at 9.05.01 AM.jpg
www.elementsphotomag.com