The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS-ALPA GEAR-Everything SOLD

algrove

Thanks for all your inquiries. I wish to remind you that CONUS means Continental United States. Also my prices are net no matter how payment is made. This system will be GREATLY missed but since my vision has been failing me, I must sell to your benefit.

ThdeDude

I'm surprised that the S-K 150/5.6 hasn't sold yet. . It's an optically superb lens
And falls nicely between a 90mm and 210mm lens. I found the focal length gap between my Digaron 90mm and my APO-Digitar 210mm too large. The digital lens with the closest focal length to 150mm is the Digaron-SW 138mm. Might be optically a vastly superior lens but is (too?) heavy and bulky.

Last edited:
And falls nicely between a 90mm and 210mm lens. I found the focal length gap between my Digaron 90mm and my APO-Digitar 210mm too large. The digital lens with the closest focal length to 150mm is the Digaron-SW 138mm. Might be optically a vastly superior lens but is (too?) heavy and bulky.
Unfortunately, I don’t have a 210 for my Cambo, but the difference in field of view between the 90 mm and 150 mm is substantial (obviously) and it’s been a great lens for the photography I’ve been doing of late. If I could find a 210 for my camera, I would likely jump on it…

ThdeDude

[QUOTE="Jacob Buchowski, post: 855029, member: 20847" If I could find a 210 for my camera, I would likely jump on it…
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, as algrove wrote "[a]bout impossible to find"!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Damn you Dante 🤣

Happy to deal with Lou who is the epitome of a GetDPI and Alpa / Leica user. Nice guy and also nice to deal with.

PS, send me some pics of the Ruf 👍

Last edited: