The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with MF images 2021

AndereObjektiv

Recent works are posted @ 2160 pixels height to conform to 4K UHD/DCI standards. I discourage phone viewing as well. There are flying cars now, too.

Last edited:

Makten

GFX 50S II + GF 50/3.5 @ f/3.5 with didymium filter, ISO 8000 and 1/3 second. IBIS is really invaluable when you can't bring a tripod. 😌
It was pretty cold at -13°C and the only struggle was to operate the tiny camera buttons with large mittens. 😁

_DSF1091_fb.jpg

dj may

I have been working on the “Transitions” project for about six months. This involved multiple trips to the Swiss alps, sometimes not getting much sleep (or no sleep), in order to capture the moment when the light was just right. One night I stayed in a repurposed ski gondola, perched on the side of a mountain in Brunni, Switzerland.

Leica S3, Summarit-S 70

Phase 1 of the project is complete. The images can be seen at this link

A book will be produced in 2022.

Greg Haag

I have been working on the “Transitions” project for about six months. This involved multiple trips to the Swiss alps, sometimes not getting much sleep (or no sleep), in order to capture the moment when the light was just right. One night I stayed in a repurposed ski gondola, perched on the side of a mountain in Brunni, Switzerland.

Leica S3, Summarit-S 70

Jesse, that looks like such a beautiful place to spend the night! Thanks for sharing!

dave.gt

Leica S3, Summarit-S 70

Wow! Now I gotta check out the link!!!:):):)

Thanks, Jesse!

dave.gt

Jesse, your hard work, dedication and amazing ability to capture such images leave me without words. :)

The images are superb and render me almost breathless as I pour over them. Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing. The next time I grumble about getting out of bed at 3am to drive to our neighborhood lake two miles away for a pre-dawn photo session, I will bite my tongue and try to imagine what your Transitions project must have required of you. Wow.:):):)