The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Kodak DCS ProBack Plus

Jiajun Li

Hello everyone, I want to purchase a DCS Pro Back 645H or DCS Pro Back plus. If any of you are willing to sell it, please contact me. In addition, if anyone has the DCS Capture Studio software, please contact me. Thank you friends, colorist98@foxmail. com

jshetler

Where are you located? I am currently living in Mexico but travel back and forth to the US. It would be easier to ship from the US. I have to find it all but I believe I have everything you need for tethered shooting. Back, back cables for sync, software, firewire cables, power brick for firewire. It is packed away in storage so it would take some time to find it all. It has not been used since 2021.