The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase One P45+ for Hasselblad V

bellyface

Purchased back in October but have decided that to scale down my medium format digital equipment. I'm more heavily invested in the Hasselblad H system. So I've decided to let this go. I know these are highly coveted with all the hype surrounding the latest 907x/CFV system. I think you get a bit more punch on the P45+, being a CCD and having a larger area than the CFV100C/50CII. Verticals are easier as well. Will use my 500CM for film, I just love the square negative.

The sensor is super clean, free from dirt and corrosion. No dead pixels. Buttons function as expected. Shutter count is 46,600 k LCD still has original protector. Firewire works just fine.

Mentioned earlier, this sensor has about 1.1x crop from 645 size, so it’s bigger than what you get from the Fuji GFX, Hasselblad 907x CFV backs, x1D, etc. it can also be oriented to shoot vertical by just detaching the back and positioning it vertically.

Includes sensor cap, sync cable, 2 new batteries and after market charger.

Flickr gallery: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBmTuu

I can ship international, just message me. Shipping covered by buyer.

$2999 shipped in USA. Paypal G & S. Shipping/insurance on me.

Camera not included.

IMG_6008.jpgIMG_6020.jpgIMG_6014.jpgIMG_6019.jpgIMG_6012.jpgIMG_6016.jpg

Attachments