The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

>61MP image files

yaya

Yair, with what lens was the portrait shot? Does the Mamiya 28D resolve enough detail for this back?
Hi Paul, this was the 120mm Macro @ f14, we also have this one shot with the 110mm LS lens @ f16, check the ripples in the Sclera:

© Igor Sakharov

Weather is getting a bit better today so I'll try to get a 28mm and shoot the nearby St. Isaac's cathedral.

Yair

yaya

Just as the sun was coming out this morning, shot with the 45mm and as the file is so big you can do quite a lot in PS to correct the perspective...

AlexLF

I'm not MFDB shooter but .. damn! This is mind-blowing! And I've been at Igor Sakharov's workshops - just my respect to him!

yaya

+1

What camera body? What is about the price?

I am impressed by the outdoor shots as they cannot use flash.
Hi Uwe, this last image was taken with a Phase One 645DF body and a Phase One 120mm/f4.0 Macro lens

Contact your Leaf dealer for price and availability

Thanks

yair

Last edited:

Professional

Hi Uwe, this last image was taken with a Phase One 645DF body and a Phase One 120mm/f4.0 Macro lens

Contact your LEaf dealer for price and availability

Thanks

yair
This is making me to use my new Hasselblad Macro lens for portraits, i will test it very soon and see how amazing quality it will give me then.

Thanks for those mind-blowing shots.

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Some more macro/ micro work....© Igor Sakharov:

Yair

Stunning , just stunning . Makes me breathless . I hope to survive this weekend .
I will see my LEAF dealer on tuesday , but I do not know , if he has the 80MP back already onsite for demo .

David K

Workshop Member
Probably a reference to the fact that until the release of the new Leaf back there weren't any larger MP backs than the P65+

Professional

OK, and maybe because it is a thread for any new DBs coming in the future that may reach 100MP or even exceed 100MP, scaryyyyy!!!!!!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Yair, very impressive indeed. I look forward to actually trying one of these out myself. Maybe 80MP is finally the place where all the MF comes together and makes sense for me again. Sure worth a test after seeing what you posted. Thank you for posting these Yair.