The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

yaya
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• R
    Hi Yaya, I'm new in this forum. You looks to have deep knowledge of Leaf backs.
    We are developing automated photo-machine with 4 cameras and want to know
    if Leaf backs are capable to provide Live View through PhaseOne SDK /or has Leaf own SDK?/
    Our pre-sales man in Slovakia has no technical knowledge and we have no link
    to support team to ask them technical questions. Thanks a lot. Robert
    Hi Yair,
    i've open a support case about my Aptus II 7 back... N°108810

hi,

i've found out a strange noise in my files at 100%... it doesn't affect all the files of the session, but quite a lot of them !
    I'm a long time leaf user ( Aptus 22, now Aptus II 7 MAM on an Arca RM3D), and i didn't see this kind of image structure before.
    it's like a lot of white spots in darks area.
    The lens used was a rodenstock 28 HR on a RM3D.
    The F stop was around F11, and between 1s to 10s.
    and the room Temp. was correct around 25°C
    i was shooting tethered with C1 pro.
    my back still under warranty, i've bought it new to prophot paris.
    what shall i do ?
    thanks.

David GIANCATARINA
    [email protected]
    Hi Yair,
    I may have missed this, but do the new backs show where the focal points are (focus mask)?
    Thanks for the help,
    Bob
    Yair,
    I'm a relatively new user here at GetDPI. I've noticed you are very knowledgable on all things having to do with Leaf products.
    I own an RZ67 Pro IID and a Leaf Aptus II 7 (33MP) digital back. They are connected with the HX-701.
    I only recently acquired these, so I am new to medium format. I piece mailed them together. The RZ is used. The HX701 is new. The Aptus II 7 is a demo.
    I am writing to you because I wanted to find out the proper/best way to acquire a mask for my focus screen so I can compose with the appropriate crop.
    I would appreciate your input with this. I am also perfectly open to making my only with acetate or whatever you recommend.
    I look forward to your reply!
    Thanks,
    Ken
    PS you can also respond directly via email....
    [email protected]
    TRANSPOSURE
    Hi Yair,

I'd like to have some advice from you. I've got an Aptus II 10 and like to know how it'd handle in terms of IQ with RZ' s lenses. I heard from Guillaume (old member of TCP France) it was not so good. Have you seen some pictures made with this set? I need your opinion and advice cause TCP don't get any adapter in stock for me to test.

Something else; do my aptus would work onto a Leaf AFI HY6 with adapter?

Thanks Yair for your answer.
    Jerome.E
    of course I meantnot 6ii but afi7ii.
    however I also guess the 5 might be all I can afford for my purpose
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…