The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

B&W V1JettyRollingclouds.jpg
Pixeltook

B&W V1JettyRollingclouds.jpg

Storm building, B&W, Landscape
Reactions: BarbaraJ
I have never seen an image capturing the movement in the clouds quite like this one before. I like it! About a year and a half ago, or maybe before the great shut-down, I discovered Rachel Talibart. You might like to check out her "Sirens" series. The imagery she captures in the movement of storm waves brings to mind your stunning clouds. She shoots in the south of England, some of the best light there is :)

Thankyou very much. It was one of those days when the wet season moves in. The clouds move faster in the air than the breeze on the ground. Yes I have seen RTs work she got an awrd for the Siren one, with the head out of the wave spooky.

Media information

Category
Regular Member Gallery
Album
Some pics along the way
Added by
Pixeltook
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings