The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Amin
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Amin,

I was wondering, what's going on with MU43.com
    Yesterday, I got error messages, saying 'bandwidth exceeded' and today it is 'server not found'

C U,
    Rafael
    Hi Ric,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours as well!

Thanks for the kind words about the photo of my dad. I shot RAW on auto WB, and the camera pretty much got it right. I guess I should say that the combination of Lightroom 3.3 and the camera pretty much got it right. It is a tricky shot to WB since there is natural light coming from his right and a mixture of incandescent and fluorescent from the left and front. His neck still looks a bit green to me, but I think it was the best WB I could get with that lighting.

Are you using Lightroom 3.3? One of the members on another forum pointed out that Aperture is turning GH2 files green at the moment, so if you're an Aperture user, a fix should be forthcoming.

All best,
    Amin
    Hi Amin
    Merry christmas and a Happy New Year to you and family. I went crazy and not only bought the E5 but the GH2 as well.
    I saw the pic that you took of your dad and it is a terrific image. I am not happy with the WB on my Gh2 and wonder what WB you used for that shot?
    Thank you in advanced for sharing

cheers

ric
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…