The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

dhsimmonds
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Phil

I have only just seen this post!! I was away throughout January, travelling again and missed the usual email advice I suppose!

We are all ding fine thanks and I hope that you are too. As you have noted, I have pretty well gone over to mFT although I still have the A77 and three alpha fit lenses.

For travelling and just about everything else the OM-d does it for me! Yes I have the 14-150 mft the 9-18 Oly, 45/2.8 PanaLeica, 100-300 Pana. I use the latter a lot for my wildlife stuff. So far so good but the OM-D can be a challenge for fast moving subjects, but I think that I am slowly mastering it and when I do the rest of the Sony stuff will go!
    Best regards
    Hi Dave, how are you doing these days... what a year this has been, no floods but we have had a heat wave and bushfires... was 40c in Brisbane last week, not conducive to any photography for sure. I see you have an OMD, how do you like it? I got one a couple of weeks ago, still grapplng with the setup but it is a great little tool. I had some m4/3 gear before the Sony, so have a couple of lenses, 14-140mm Panasonic which I like, and has better IQ than the OMD kit lens IMHO. Anyway, just to say Hi... hope all is well with you and your family. Phil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…