The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MarkSaperstein
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mark how are you and hope everything is well. I have a real problem and need your help. Long story and try to make short. When I sold you the P25+ I sold it with the body it came with and the serial number attached . All was well with that and no issue. But stupid me I never updated my list on my computer to put in a new serial number from the P30+ purchase and body. Well okay here is the dilemma . I upgraded to the new DF body and when I was in Oregon I gave my dealer the old serial number to give to Phase to make me eligible for the DF. Well I get the DF the other day and my dealer says check the serial number just to be sure it was the number I gave him in Oregon. Well I screwed up obviously and I gave him your serial number . Okay well can you fix it I ask. NO it has to be that body and I need to get it to Phase. I'm screwed as you can tell. LOL

So I need a HUGE favor . Can you send Phase that body for me and I will give you this one which is a newer body actually and it great shape . I will pay for the shipping , throw in a extra 100 dollars ( just send you 150), give you two more batteries and a spare charger to boot. I'm desperate here. I will overnight this body to you first thing in the morning and just ship like 2 day to Phase . All I really need is the tracking number to Phase and i can forward that on.

Mark i don't know how to thank you enough in advance here. I'm just in a real pickle with a job coming right after Christmas and need this DF for it otherwise I will have to wait quite awhile since now I would be pretty far last to get one. I need help badly. Thanks Guy

You can call me at home 480 585-3931 or Cell 602 743-4973. Man i hope you are in town. Let me know I will get the Phase address to you and need yours as well plus your paypal address. I am so sorry to hassle you with this. Guy
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…