The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

peterb
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI There Peter
    Thanks for your message - I'm glad you enjoyed my little article - the primary intent is actually to entertain people.

Interesting about the crop mode - I ended up not using it much as I wanted the button for the AE lock - but it's very cool - especially the way the DNG files behave in Lightroom (pre-cropped if you see what I mean.

On the other hand I've done LOTS of cropping - here there and everywhere, and you're right - even the 8mp of a 50mm crop is quite useable for perfectly decent sized prints.

I'm afraid I can't help you to get over your GAS!

All the best - sorry for the delay in replying, just back from China where the internet was . . . erm unpredictable!

You might enjoy this:

The Leica Q in China
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…