The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Tesselator

1. Tesselator

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Yep, still on the GH2. The IQ seems to be identical between the GH2, GH3, and GH4 so all there is different is features - I guess. And the only feature I want that the GH2 doesn't have is a fast continuous drive mode for birding. IIRC, the GH3 didn't have that either and I haven't checked out...
  2. Tesselator

A couple of shots from Gamagori, Japan. Enjoy!
  3. Tesselator

Thanks Jorg! Here's two more from the same place and about the same time but with different lenses: ….
  4. Tesselator

I took this yesterday while hiking around in the Toyota Aichi area. I assembled it a few minutes ago. Enjoy!
  5. Tesselator

. 1/30s f/4.5 ISO1600 14mm (35mm eq:28mm) "Portrait of a Boatman" .
  6. Tesselator

. "Not My House" .
  7. Tesselator

:chug:
  8. Tesselator

I think it didn't turn out that good but oh well, whatever:
  9. Tesselator

This thread is slowing down a bit? Just walking down my street… Yashica ML 24mm f/2.8 .
  10. Tesselator

Yashica (C/Y) 24mm f/2.8 On the GH2: .
  11. Tesselator

The Ancient GH3

Thanks! Ya, IBIS is good for manual situations in low light. Well, you have LBIS so you already know all that… The difference is that sensor based corrections are a tad more robust and can be used with any lens! So imagine putting your Zeiss C/Y 100-300mm manual zoom on and getting 4 out 5...
  12. Tesselator

The Ancient GH3

GH3 looks nice! I sure wish it had IBIS! Right now here they go for about $750 to $800 lightly used and minty which is still about $250 more than I wanna pay… So for me I'll waiting a bit longer if indeed I don't go for the OMD instead. Thanks for starting this thread Jorgen!
  13. Tesselator

Fun with the Olympus E-M1

Thanks guys!
  14. Tesselator

And they gave you a refund - on a three week old hot dog? Wow! :D