The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Tesselator
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Right now (July 5th, 2011) they're still high for some reason. Occasionally I see one go for ¥65,000 ($825) which with shipping, tax and fees to the USA would be more like $900 (if the reseller forgoes all profit). The typical average here for the GH2 (NIB Body Only) is ¥80,000 to ¥83,000 or about $1,000 in US monies. Again, more like $1,100 after all the shipping and fees or paid for.

I have no idea why they're maintaining such a high price. They're trashy little gadgets made in China with virtually no warrantee or support. If we consider/apply the price devolution of the GH1 then at this point the GH2s should be selling for ¥50,000 ~ ¥60,000 regularly. That's like $700 ~ $800 somewhere.
    Hi,

just wanted to know from the horses mouth how much are GH2's going for in japan? I remember you saying gh1's were going for sub $300. Seeing as now vitaly has released the first patch, i was considering purchasing one from japan and do a basic language region patch till some stable settings are tested and proven. any info much appreciated. I ask cause i see a lot of japanese gh2's on ebay listed in my opinion on the rich side of market value to which i would assume the would be valued much lower if they are reselling.

cheers
    Muc
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…