The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by wjlapier

1. W

FS: Fujifilm 23mm f/2 Lens

Lens is sold.
  2. W

FS: Fujifilm 23mm f/2 Lens

The Fujifilm 23mm f/2 lens is in new condition. Never been out of the house except to shoot a couple of photos on my back deck. Never left the house. It was part of a kit so the original box will not be included but the white box in the X-E3 box will be included. Also included in the sale will...
  3. W

Fun with Medium Format FILM Images!

Goodman Zone Mamiya 50mm f/6.3 Kodak Portra 160NC
  4. W

Leica R4 returning for 2020.

R7 with 35mm Elmarit-R for me. Good luck with the 'cron search.
  5. W

IPhone Photos

Vertical Pano w/ Iphone XR--Multnomah Falls, Ore.
  6. W

Fun with 4/3rds cameras/ Image Thread

Vintage GF-1 with Cheap Olympus 40-150:
  7. W

SOLD: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera

Re: FS: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera I want to move this camera. $580 shipped in US. I'll sell internationally but buyer pays actual International Priority Mail price of a medium flat rate box. I have a nice Tenba BYOB 10 case for the camera to ship in for padding.
  8. W

SOLD: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera

SOLD This is for those who might not have seen my FS ads in other various websites. One of the finest Fuji GSW680III cameras you'll see for sale in the states. 74 on the counter as seen in the photo below. Used very sparingly by myself. Purchased from Japan earlier this year. I have to thin...
  9. W

WTB: Hasselblad 50mm C lens

Found what I need.
  10. W

WTB: Hasselblad 50mm C lens

Looking for a Hasselblad 50mm C lens. The body I have is a bit rough so I'm not looking for mint condition externally, but very good glass and working condition is a must. Looking for something that was used but not abused. LMK what you have and price shipped to 99324. PM me a pic or two and...
  11. W

IPhone Photos

7+ Someone say black cat portrait mode?
  12. W

IPhone Photos

7+
  13. W

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Mamiya RB67 w/65mm KL. 70mm Rollei 400--Semi Stand Rodinal.
  14. W

Yes kinda. I bring a monopod sometimes.
  15. W

Mamiya RB67 with 90mm KL lens and Rollei 400 70mm film in Rodinal.