The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera

wjlapier

SOLD

This is for those who might not have seen my FS ads in other various websites.

One of the finest Fuji GSW680III cameras you'll see for sale in the states. 74 on the counter as seen in the photo below. Used very sparingly by myself. Purchased from Japan earlier this year. I have to thin the collection so this one goes first. The overall condition of the camera is excellent plus. A definite mint on eBay! No cracks or any heavy scratches. Glass is super clean and everything works as it should. I still have an unused roll of Velvia 220 in the camera and I'll included 2 rolls or Ektar and the little light meter in the photo. Shipping and any fees included in the price of $580. International buyers would have to pay full International Priority Mail which is about an additional $65.

Last edited:

wjlapier

Re: FS: Fuji GSW680III Medium Format 120/220 Film Camera

I want to move this camera. $580 shipped in US. I'll sell internationally but buyer pays actual International Priority Mail price of a medium flat rate box. I have a nice Tenba BYOB 10 case for the camera to ship in for padding.