The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Recent content by Yevgeny NP

1. Y

FS (Eur) Hasselblad HC 28mm + Leica S exclusive accessories

Received my Right angle adapter. Thank you very much. Perfect transaction. Yevgeny
  2. Y

I will send you a PM. Thanks
  3. Y

Interested in your Right Angle Finder for Leica S body. Yevgeny
  4. Y

NWS 23mm & 110mm APO lenses in Hasselblad V-mount

Very interesting. Thank you for the information.
  5. Y

GFX 50R: develop raw images?

I use the Iridient X-Transformer 1.1.1 for the GFX50r I am testing now.
  6. Y

BLEW UP my Briese Generator - convert heads to Profoto?

Hi. Tho years ago I successfully converted my Briese heads to Broncolor with the help of eBay member apogeebee. They are very stable with my Verso A2. I communicated with him last week and he is very responsive. He also converts the Profoto heads and so they can be used with the Briese Focus...
  7. Y

Leica S3

Hi Matt, Does the S3 also shoot at 24 mpx resolution? I heard that the binning is possible with the new sensor. Yevgeny
  8. Y

Contax 645 to Leica M

There is a l39 ltm rear mount on the Cambo Actus. You can use the Leica M through an adapter. Limited movements though.
  9. Y

Zeiss ZX1

Talking about the Merrills, is there a hope that the Zeiss camera will have a FF Foveon sensor? The Sigma flash protocol is unusual and it might be the hint of who the manufacturer is. On the other hand, I heard that the Foveon needs a special powerful software to develop the images, I assume...
  10. Y

NEW M camera by Zenith?

Sure, I will help with the translation. Just need direction to the part you want me to translate. Yevgeny
  11. Y

NEW M camera by Zenith?

I was told that the second batch of the 35/1.0 will be ready to ship without the camera next year. It’s no Leica and it would not priced as a Leica. Zenit shop can be found at https://www.zenit.photo https://zenit.camera - the pre-order Page. https://yadi.sk/d/ejcU_qotJomHXw - raw files I...
  12. Y

Sinar eMotion 75 NEW batteries

It’s safe to shave a bit of plastic on the edges, if done correctly it fits in the battery compartment of your EMotion75.
  13. Y

Broncolor Verso A2 RFS +Power Dock battery

Hello, I have had my Verso A2 RFS for several years and used it mostly in the studio alongside my other Bron lights. I have the Power Dock which can be at attached to the back and it makes it a battery strobe, although very heavy. Because I have not used and didn't charge the battery for...
  14. Y

D850

Thank you very much indeed. I will try Patani then. Wonderful community here. Yevgeny
  15. Y

D850

Jorgen, I see that you are based in Pattaya, Chon Buri. We spend about three-four months every winter in Thailand. I usually have my Fuji GA645zi with me every trip. If you don't mind to share a bit of local knowledge Where you have your 120 film developed and scanned? Thanks. Yevgeny