The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. GrahamWelland

Leica SL and native lenses.

Just recently bought a new SL2 system with 24-90 and 90-280 (and awaiting my 16-35). Only a week in and holy crap this system is scary sharp. 👍 As Ferris Bueller said, “It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.” 👍
  2. GrahamWelland

FS: Leica Q2 Monochrom

Leica Q2M bought new November 2020 Leica Handgrip Thumbs Up Thumb Grip Thumbs Up Rubber Lens Hood Yellow, Orange & Red filters Absolutely like new with less than 100 shots taken just to test at home. Comes with boxes etc. Asking $5200 net to me. Camera is perfect but I just haven’t had a...
  3. GrahamWelland

GFX100S RRS L Bracket

Apologies for the cross post but I know that lots of GFX owners hang here too. Whoohoo my long-overdue order for the L bracket for the GFX100s landed today. Fits perfectly and allows access to the battery when bolted to the base. Captive hex key via magnets and if you need access to the ports...
  4. GrahamWelland

GFX100S RRS L Bracket.

Whoohoo my long-overdue order for the L bracket for the GFX100s landed today. Fits perfectly and allows access to the battery when bolted to the base. Captive hex key vi magnets and if you need access to the ports then there's a typical RRS assembly with hex bolt that allows you to slide the...
  5. GrahamWelland

Fuji GFX100S first lock up

Apologies for the cross post from the Fuji forum but I know that many Fuji GFX shooters are here: Shooting tonight using my GX100s and 250 + TC combo. I was using 10s delay on shutter, OIS off on lens, all on big tripod. For about 45 minutes everything was fine but then the delayed shutter...
  6. GrahamWelland

First GFX100s lockup

Shooting tonight using my GX100s and 250 + TC combo. I was using 10s delay on shutter, OIS off on lens, all on big tripod. For about 45 minutes everything was fine but then the delayed shutter didn't fire. I powered off, the screen and camera looked as if they were all on still including LCD but...
  7. GrahamWelland

WTB: Alpa 5 degree Tilt adapter

As per the title - Alpa 17mm T/S adapter
  8. GrahamWelland

WTB: Alpa Film Back Adapter

Ideally, 6.x9 with Linhof Film back but also V/Mamiya back adapters of interest.
  9. GrahamWelland

Phase One XT

Just wondering how folks with the Phase One XT deal without having tilts? I love the idea of all of the IQ4 integration but I’m not sure if I could deal with losing tilt capabilities. thoughts?
  10. GrahamWelland

Phase One IQ150 loveliness ...

Sorry if already posted but: https://fstoppers.com/landscapes/hands-phase-one-iq4-150mp-can-you-shoot-long-exposures-1125s-403751?fbclid=IwAR3hvLhL0uz5e8QT73sM9t9N6dgyeh4Tnpyzr2EGMU0PernGbz7XT4kz0F8 :thumbs:
  11. GrahamWelland

Fuji 45-100MM

So my Fuji 45-100mm arrived today. Is it a keeper? This weekend will be a test. It certainly looks the part. :thumbs:
  12. GrahamWelland

Hasselblad H lenses and IR/UV performance?

Has anyone got experience of how well Hassy H lenses perform in full spectrum / UV / IR scenarios? I have a full spectrum GFX50s and just wondering what lenses might be interesting with their look under UV in particular. Hassy lenses coated too well for UV? Thoughts?
  13. GrahamWelland

Fuji G 50/1.0

Whilst I welcome the opportunity for such a ground breaking lens, would you choose 50mm on the G system? F/1 will be such an insanely short DoF so bokeh will need to be the deciding factor I think. I love my Mamiya 80/1.9 with converter but this one has to be especially special this wide I...
  14. GrahamWelland

Small tablet to drive IQ4-150

Has anyone set up a small tablet PC to drive tethered C1 wireless to IQ4-150? I have a number of Surface Pro’s & Wacom Mobile Studio Pro etc but all large 15-16in and heavy and am looking at something small enough to provide a C1 deployment that can replace Capture Pilot (RIP ... btw since not...
  15. GrahamWelland

IQ4 150 new bug?

First time out with my IQ4150 using my XF. All firmware upgraded to include the latest v5.01.0 / v3.02.0 firmware. Configured my exposure masks map to show highlights/shadows and clipping. I noticed that when I shot images in portrait mode the masks are displayed in landscape mode even though...
  16. GrahamWelland

Fuji GFX 50S Firmware update 3.30

Another good day for Fuji users. Another firmware update to v3.30 available today. Only a minor update with 35mm framing mode, simultaneous delete of jpg/raw and color tuning of the LCD / EVF. Still, it's nice to see continuous updates to the platform - something that Nikon & Canon could learn...
  17. GrahamWelland

Fuji GF Lens Service

Apologies for the cross post but I figured plenty of Fuji guys hang here now: Has anyone got recommendations for best place to get a GF 32-64 serviced, and also a new lens hood? Managed to drop my 32-64. Works fine although I broke something in the zoom assembly internally so it'll stick and...
  18. GrahamWelland

Fuji GF Lens service

Has anyone got recommendations for best place to get a GF 32-64 serviced, and also a new lens hood? Managed to drop my 32-64. Works fine although I broke something in the zoom assembly internally so it'll stick and occasionally give me AF errors. I replaced the lens but need to get the original...
  19. GrahamWelland

Mediumformat.com

Has anyone looked at mediumformat.com that Ming Thein linked to from his recent blog? It looked interesting right up until I saw the pricing that they are looking for. $249/year? Seriously? Now I don’t mind paying for premium content but this seems to be a complete disconnect from the market...
  20. GrahamWelland

FS: Canon 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS USM II

Great lens in like-new condition. Comes with hood, box, case and all paperwork. Glass and lens body are perfect without paint chips etc. I've been using the lens with a converter on my GFX and the only reason for sale is that I now have a native Fuji lens option and would like to offset some...