The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji 45-100MM

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
So my Fuji 45-100mm arrived today. Is it a keeper? This weekend will be a test. It certainly looks the part. :thumbs:

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
So my Fuji 45-`100mm arrived today. Is it a keeper? This weekend will be a rest. It certainly looks the part. :thumbs:
Graham,

You have to give those lenses time to recover from shipping before serious testing. :grin:

I had this on preorder, but then realized that I almost never shoot in that range, and have the the 50 and 100-200. Let us know if it's a mandatory addition!

Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Graham,

You have to give those lenses time to recover from shipping before serious testing. :grin:

I had this on preorder, but then realized that I almost never shoot in that range, and have the the 50 and 100-200. Let us know if it's a mandatory addition!

Matt
I recently found myself shooting 32-64 and then 100-200 and realized that i missed the intermediate focal range. I have the 45 & 50mm but that zoom was missing for me, albeit at $2300 😟