The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. MarkSaperstein

FS: Price Drop: Gitzo GT1545T Traveler Series 1 carbon fiber tripod

Up for grabs is my Gitzo GT1545T Traveler Series 1 carbon fiber tripod. There are light scuffs around the legs and twist-locks, but it is very clean and works smoothly. This is a great tripod for traveling when weight and size are an issue. Comes with original box and contents. The short center...
  2. MarkSaperstein

Sold: Mamiya 645 80mm f1.9 N manual focus lens

Up for grabs is a Mamiya 645 80mm f/1.9 N manual focus lens. This is the coveted N version. It's in excellent condition and works just like it's supposed to. It comes with the original caps and dedicated rubber lens hood. The hood is pretty hard to find, especially in good condition. Looking...
  3. MarkSaperstein

FS: Mamiya 645 200mm f2.8 APO manual focus lens

Up for grabs is a Mamiya 645 200mm f/2.8 APO manual focus lens. It is in great condition, and it's a very sharp lens. It comes with the original box, instructions, caps, and separate hood. Cosmetically, there are very minor signs of use around the barrel. There is a bit of discoloration of the...
  4. MarkSaperstein

FS: Mamiya Phase One 645 DF camera, RRS L bracket, cable release

Up for grabs is my Mamiya / Phase One 645 DF camera. I am the original owner. It only has around 3,000 clicks. Operationally, it is working just fine. Cosmetically, the rubber parts are showing their age, particularly around the eyepiece. Original box, front and rear caps, and neck strap...
  5. MarkSaperstein

FS: Schneider 43mm XL Digitar in Arca R mount w/ center filter

Schneider 43mm XL Digitar lens in Arca-Swiss R mount, with Schneider center filter: Asking price is $1,995. Price includes USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. Lightly used. My best guess is less than 500 shots taken with it. Comes with original box, caps, filter pouch, focus guide chart and...
  6. MarkSaperstein

FS: Phase One / Mamiya lenses: 55 LS, 80 LS, 210, 75-150 zoom

I am selling four Mamiya 645 / Phase One mount autofocus lenses. Schneider 55mm LS: Asking price is $1,395. This includes USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. Barely used. Comes in original box with caps and hood. Link to photos: https://tinyurl.com/yaz6dfdg Schneider 80mm LS: Asking...
  7. MarkSaperstein

FS: Leica M Monochrom Typ 246 & 28mm Summicron M

I am selling my Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) camera and 28mm f/2 Summicron M ASPH lens. M Monochrom: Asking price is $4,895. This includes USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. The camera has been very gently used. I estimate that it has around 3,500 actuations. Comes in the original box with...
  8. MarkSaperstein

FS: Mamiya 200/2.8 APO, 80/1.9 N, 150/2.8, 2X N, H adapter

Mamiya M645 200mm f/2.8 APO lens, complete with hood, original caps, box and instructions. Excellent condition. Asking $795. Photos are here: http://tinyurl.com/lkkhbsp Mamiya M645 150mm f/2.8 A lens, with original rear cap and generic front cap. Good cosmetic condition. Glass is clean...
  9. MarkSaperstein

FS: Phase/Mamiya Schneider PC-TS 120mm APO-Digitar

Schneider PC-TS 120mm f/5.6 APO-Digitar HM Aspheric lens for Phase/Mamiya, with box and instructions. Practically new condition. Asking $3,495. I'm located in Boston, MA. Photos are here: http://tinyurl.com/lblh5zh
  10. MarkSaperstein

WTB: Profoto Acute D4 head

I had an Inspector Clouseau moment a few days ago, and I broke one of my D4 heads. I'm looking to pick up a used head to replace it, so if you have something to offer, please let me know. Thanks. --Mark
  11. MarkSaperstein

WTB: Firewire 800 CF card reader

Anybody have a Firewire 800 Compact Flash card reader gathering dust? Let me know! --Mark
  12. MarkSaperstein

WTB: Leica 28mm Summicron M

I'm looking for a 28mm Summicron with caps and hood. The plan is to do a little consolidation and sell my 35mm Summicron (IV) and 24mm Elmarit. So, a trade is possible involving these lenses. Thanks, --Mark
  13. MarkSaperstein

Olympic National Park in April

I'm going to make a quick 2-day trip around Olympic National Park in mid-April. I welcome any suggestions you might have.
  14. MarkSaperstein

WTB: Phase DF camera & 55mm LS lens

I'm interested in buying a Phase One DF camera and 55mm LS lens. Please PM me if you have something to offer. I'm traveling at the moment, so there will likely be a delay in my response. Thanks, --Mark
  15. MarkSaperstein

WTB: Leica 35mm Summicron pre-asph

I'm looking for a pre-asph Leica 35mm Summicron. Version III or IV preferred. I'm not concerned about cosmetics as long as the glass is clean and scratch-free. Let me know what you've got! Thanks, --Mark
  16. MarkSaperstein

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux 6-bit

I'm selling a Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux M lens with 6-bit coding. My asking price is $2,795. I'll cover ground shipping in the US, but not PayPal fees if you need to use it. I can also ship internationally. It comes with original caps and the leather pouch. You can see photos here...
  17. MarkSaperstein

FS: 3 Mamiya 645 AF lenses, 300 APO, 210 ULD, 150

I'm selling three Mamiya 645 AF lenses that never seem to make it into my bag. The prices listed include USA shipping and PayPal fees. SOLD * AF APO 300mm f/4.5 IF * $1,049 You can see photos here: http://home.comcast.net/~mls.photos/forsale/300apo.htm As you can see, there is some paint loss...
  18. MarkSaperstein

FS: Leica M8u kit w/grip, filters, sd cards $2795

I'm selling my trusty Leica M8 which has been upgraded with the new shutter and framelines. My asking price is $2,795 (free USA shipping, PayPal fees extra). You can see photos here: http://home.comcast.net/~mls.photos/forsale/leicam8.htm Included with the camera: box instruction book Leica...
  19. MarkSaperstein

WTB: old SD cards

I'm looking for old SD cards. Any size is OK - 500mb or 1gb would be ideal. Please take a look in your closet and let me know what you find! Thanks, --Mark
  20. MarkSaperstein

Seeking donations for youth photography workshop

Dear GetDPI friends, With the gracious permission of Guy and Jack, I am writing to solicit donations for a youth photography workshop I will be teaching this summer. We are looking for digital point & shoot cameras and memory cards for 15 students. If you have an older p&s camera lying...