The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Pentax 1000mm F11 Mirror Lens

Picked it up recently, but can use the money for other toys. Pentax 1000mm mirror, in PK mount. Adaptable to most/many mirror-less cameras. Has case which is not flash, works, but isn't the prettiest. Outer, genuine box as well. Lens is nice, slight dust but in excellent condition. Not often...
  2. G

WTB: Leica R8 or R9

Contemplating an R8 or R9, with a preference for silver over black. PM me.
  3. G

B&W 82mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario Filter

Received with a camera and lens, but I've never used one, and never had the desire to. Camera and lens have since been sold. Same as here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/905894-REG/b_w_661075252_82mm_xs_pro_nano_mc_nd_vario.html Has case only, no box. Photo via my phone isn't the...
  4. G

WTB: X-Pan lens to Leica L mount adapter

Long shot I know, looking for an adapter to try my X-Pan lenses onto my L mount camera. Gary
  5. G

Hasselblad X1D battery and Kipon LM-X Adapter

Spare battery for X1D $80 Kipon Leica M to X adapter, mount M lenses on the X1D. $135 Minimal post at actual cost. I'll deal with the PayPal fees. Posting from New Zealand Gary
  6. G

WTB: Hasselblad X1D battery

Looking for a spare. Gary
  7. G

WTB: Adapter(s) to Hasselblad X1D

Looking for adapters to mount legacy lenses to the Hasselblad X1D camera. I'd like to try my R lenses at least and/or my V system lenses. They're available via e bay but I thought I'd try here first. Gary
  8. G

Hasselblad 80mm Planar F with the ultimate back-cap

I HATE waste, and this is a crying shame. Nice condition Hasselblad 80mm Planar F lens, designed for the 2000 series cameras. Lens is clean, and appears to be in excellent condition, focuses freely, as does the aperture. Very minimal signs of use. Might be a touch of dust but nothing to worry...
  9. G

Leica SL

Nice condition, some signs of use, but overall a sound camera. Will ship with original box, including the plain brown outer cover. Body cap etc, but not the original Leica strap. Apart from the slight and inevitable abrading of the edges on the baseplate, there is a section of "rubbing" to the...
  10. G

WTB: Hasselblad B60 Filters

Looking for B60 filters, for my Hasselblad collection of lenses. Specifically orange yellow or red, but any others considered. Gary
  11. G

WTB: Hasselblad 80mm Planar C or CF

Still looking, came close with a couple but still in the market for a nice lens.
  12. G

Hasselblad 503CXi, with A-12, and CF50mm Distagon

Having a sort out of my Hasselblad gear. 503CXi body, chrome, excellent condition. $850 A-12 film back, chrome, excellent condition. $250 CF50mm F4 Distagon (pre-FLE version), excellent condition, (very very slight cleaning mark to front element, insignificant really). Couple of rub marks to...
  13. G

WTB: Hasselblad 80mm Planar

Back in the Hasselblad fold, looking to possibly acquire an 80mm Planar. Needs to be a C or CF lens (not F/FE etc). What ya got? Gary
  14. G

WTB: T/TL lenses

I am contemplating another T/TL lens. If you have the likes of the 23 Summicron, or the 11-23mm, let me know via PM please. I have a few other options, but keen to see what else is out there before I commit, or not. Gary
  15. G

WTB: Leica 50mm Summicron

I have an M3 coming, and want a 50mm for it. I'm thinking 50mm Summicron but am open to suggestions/ideas. Gary
  16. G

Wanted: Hasselblad A-24 Magazine

I could use an A-24 mag, condition immaterial, as long as the film back works, (spacing and light-tight), heck even if the seals are shot I can fix that. No, I don't have a secret stash of 220 film, wish I did but no. It's for a project, and a one-off project really, so cost is paramount. If I...
  17. G

Hasselblad 503CX with or without A-12

Putting it out there before I trade it, I have this desire to own a birth-year M3, call it a late mid-life-crisis. Hasselblad 503CX, body only, with box, and front and rear body caps/protectors. Hasselblad A-12 magazine (the model with "12" in the lock/unlock button). Body and A-12 US$900...
  18. G

FS: Hasselblad FE 250mm f4 Lens + PME3 Meter Prism

Lovely condition, with caps front/rear. Used a few times on my 2000FCW, which is now sold. $500. Also have a nice PME3 meter prism, has slight crack in battery door, and wear to the metal baseplate but is purely cosmetic. US$300. Prices are plus actual post and PayPal costs. Gary
  19. G

Leica TL Body

Excellent condition, with supplied accessories etc. Box as well, but not the "silver" outer box. Purchased recently, but a rush of blood to the head saw me buy an SL, so this needs to find a new home. US$799 I'll pay the post, you pick up the PayPal fees. Gary
  20. G

Hasselblad Lenses Plus Others

Hasselblad E-24 film back. Part of a lens and filter deal. Excellent condition, matching insert. $75. Hasselblad CF50/4. Nice condition, some slight marks to the exterior, but nothing major. $500. Hasselblad CFi 60mm f3.5. Nice lens, some dust, nothing objectionable, excellent condition...