The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wanted: Hasselblad A-24 Magazine

Gbealnz

I could use an A-24 mag, condition immaterial, as long as the film back works, (spacing and light-tight), heck even if the seals are shot I can fix that.
No, I don't have a secret stash of 220 film, wish I did but no. It's for a project, and a one-off project really, so cost is paramount. If I can find one locally to borrow for a month or so I'll be doing that.
Anyone got an old magazine, lying idle, that you're sick of shifting from side to side of the closet?
Gary

bensonga

I could use an A-24 mag, condition immaterial, as long as the film back works, (spacing and light-tight), heck even if the seals are shot I can fix that.
No, I don't have a secret stash of 220 film, wish I did but no. It's for a project, and a one-off project really, so cost is paramount. If I can find one locally to borrow for a month or so I'll be doing that.
Anyone got an old magazine, lying idle, that you're sick of shifting from side to side of the closet?
Gary
Hi Gary.

I have 2 of the final versions of the A-24 magazine. One black and one silver/chrome. I don't want to to sell them (I do have a stash of 220 film in the freezer), but if you can't find one to buy at a reasonable price or borrow locally, let me know. We could probably work something out.

I'm curious to know what kind of project you have in mind which requires a A-24 back.

Gary

avinash

I have a chrome one I can sell, works fine, matching insert, good light seal, but no dark slide. LMK if ur interested.

dave.gt

Gary, that is cool. :thumbup:What kind of project are you working on? I am curious as to what the A24 will provide for the project. I may want to try one mysel!:)