The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

FS EU: Hasselblad X2D-body, Lenses (XCD): 30, 38, 55, 35-75 reduced prices and images

reduced prices and added images of the lenses: As much as I love the XCD-system - for my family and vacation-travel I do use a more flexible system (Leica-SL) more often. So I get out of Hasselblad. Here are the items I sell, all in very good condition. 38, 55, 35-75 are like new, all first...
  2. P

FS: Leica S 006

I am offering my Leica S006, beautiful CCD sensor, maybe the best color of all Leica S bodies -in mint condition -with original box -sensor has been replaced about 2-3 years ago-have not used it since then (just for some test shots) -if you are interested I can send images -located in Germany...
  3. P

FS: Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8/45 and 1:2.8/30mm

I am selling to of my Leica S lenses, since I do use more SL and M system, and also own too many S lenses, so if I shoot S its more 35mm or 70mm: Leica Elmarit-S 1:2.8/45 CS version -in mint condition -only very low usage -original owner -with original box -I am located in Germany My price...
  4. P

underwater in Greece with TG-6

5. P

Hasselblad xcd 55v lens

Any first hand experiences with this lens? Comparisons to 65mm? How you get along with the focal length? Do you use it side by side with 38mm or are they too close in focal length? I have ordered one...because of size and AF and weight and f2.5 ...however I wish 38 and 55 were a little bit...
  6. P

Which S lenses to keep for a possible mirrorless future S body

I know its probably longer in the future. If roumers are right and one day we will see a mirrorless S and some lenses optimized for mirrorless af and size… which todays S lenses to keep for such a camera? which new lenses would you expect? And which todays S lenses to keep as alltime classic?
  7. P

FS EU Leica SL2 body

Selling my Leica SL2 body Very good condition (please see images) display cover from day 1 first hand only personal use I sell since I have a SL2-s for high iso and a M11 and x2d for high resolution located in Germany, 50 km south of Frankfurt comes with original boxes, charger, battery, caps...
  8. P

FS: Contax 645 45-90mm Zoom lens

Contax lens, 45-90 mm, 645 - good condition, optics very good condition, zoom and focus is not too loose and not too stiff -condition see images -I have used this lens with adapter on Leica S camera -original hood is included -with front and back cap -great lens! -price 1199 Euro + shipping ;)
  9. P

xcd 38 experiences, and compared to 30 and 45

I understand several members here own the 38mm xcd. I wondered how your experiences is with this lens. Also in comparison to 30 and 45 xcd lenses. How do you like it optically, handling, focal length,...
  10. P

leaving medium format and use "just" FF? X2D vs SL2 (or SL3)

As some long time members here might know I am a gear head. I have always liked the IQ of medium format (I just use digital, even though I love film and own and keep some film cameras), coming from Hy6 to Leica S, and later Hassy xcd system, actually x2d. I am also infected by Leica long term M...
  11. P

Experience quality and reliability xcd lenses?

I wonder if any of you guys here had any issues with xcd lenses? or sample variation? There is quite a used market, and most used lenses do not have seen much use. So I wonder how much of a risk is it to buy used from people you don't know. In case of current 135mm offerings there is still an...
  12. P

X2D questions, comments, tips

i didnt want to hijack the x2d vs S3 thread with off topic questions. do you guys use cf express card or just the internal storage? Any idea how many images have place on 128gb?
  13. P

Leica dng conversion in Hasselblad Phocus

Hi, I just realized that it is possible to convert Leica DNG in Hasselblad Focus software. The first images I looked look pretty good (I compared with lightroom). Anybody else doing this or wants to share experience?
  14. P

FS (EU) - mint Hasselblad black X1D body (4116 edition)

After upgrading to the X1DII I offer my mint mint Hasselblad black X1D body (4116 edition) (WITHOUT lens) Since this has not been my main camera and has seen very little use, it is in very good condition (please see the images) comes with origial strap (not used), handstrap (also not used)...
  15. P

FS (EU): Leica SL-body

I am offering my Leica SL-body due to upgrade to SL2. it is in very good condition boxed 1st hand screen protector from day 1 I am located 30 minutes south from Frankfurt, Germany the camera is workin great and never had any problem Price VHB 2190 Euro local pickup would be great, but I can...
  16. P

FUN with D500...

Well , it is not a new model but new for me. I still had some Nikon lenses from earlier times but mainly use Leica SL (and some other cameras ;) ) for years now. While I can get some keepers of fast moving subjects with that equipment every couple of months I got the idea to add a speedy camera...
  17. P

FS (EU) Leica SL body

Leica SL body, in very good condition, comes with boxes. I am the original owner, located in Germany Price 2200 Euro + shipping and paypal local pickup is welcome. I can send images of the camera.
  18. P

FS (EU): mint Hasselblad x1dc (4116 black version) + 21,30,45,90 lenses

For sale is a seldomly used, beautiful Hasselblad x1d equipment. I bought everything new from official dealer in Germany. Since this has been additional to my Leica S and SL gear, the x1d and lenses have been used only a few times and are in mint condition. Everything comes with original boxes...
  19. P

WTB Leica SL 90mm lens (EU)

I am looking for a 90mm Leica SL lens (AF) for a decent price ;) eventually trade for my 75mm SL lens - since I now have the 50 APO Summicron my 75 is a little close.
  20. P

x1d and 907x user interface

Hi there, I use and like the x1d with xcd lenses. The 907x and CVII looks pretty and I am tempted to add it (not replace x1d), but I wonder how will it turn out in real use, how does it sit in the hand, how good will it work with the display without EVF in daylight? Do you think it is a tripod...