The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. diggles

Negative feedback for @akaru

I recently purchased a used Rm3di frame from @akaru which he represented as having only minor cosmetic issues that would not affect functionality. However, upon receiving the camera, I found that it had significant operational issues with shift movements and the shift knob. Rather than...
  2. diggles

Hasselblad 100C and 35XL

Just like a lot of other people on the forum, I am very interested in using wide angle Schneider lenses on the Hasselblad 100C. While testing it out over the last couple of weeks I found an issue that is important to share with everyone here. Here is a JPG made from the RAW image file. Here...
  3. diggles

Highly recommend purchasing gear from Petru Daniel Cucos @winetu

I recently acquired a Schneider Apo Digitar 35XL lens from Daniel, and I couldn't be happier with the experience! The lens arrived promptly and was securely packaged. An added bonus was that it came in its original box—a pleasant surprise that reflects Daniel's attention to detail. @winetu was...
  4. diggles

WTB: Factum handle

Looking for the Factum handle. PM if you have one you want to sell. Thanks! Warren
  5. diggles

Fuji GF 30mm Tilt Shift and Rodenstock 32mm HR Digaron-W Lens Comparison

Just in case anyone is interested, I've added a short article on my website comparing these two lenses. It includes a link to a Flickr album with the full size JPG files. The caveat is that the 32HR images were made 2 years ago and the 30mm TS images were made over the weekend. However, despite...
  6. diggles

SOLD: IQ4 150 / WRS 1600 / Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron-SW Kit

Here we go. Up for offer is an IQ4 150 / WRS 1600 / Rodenstock 90mm HR Digaron-SW Kit. Price is $30,000 net to me. I can do PayPal, Check, or Bank Transfer. Whichever works best for you. If you are looking to get a tech cam setup this is a fantastic kit to start with. If you want to try it...
  7. diggles

Apple MacBook Pro and SSD Storage Drives

Up for sale is a 2021 MacBook Pro 14" with the M1 Max processor, 64gb ram, and 1tb drive. It has sat on my desk since I got it and is used but like new condition (9.5/10). I am not able to take more extensive pictures because it is still in use. My replacement won't be here until the 11/16 so I...
  8. diggles

Positive Feedback for Akaru

Exceptional Seller - Highly Recommended! I recently had the pleasure of purchasing the 90 HR-SW lens in Cambo WTS mount from @akaru and I couldn't be happier with my experience! The lens I received is in impeccable condition, just as described in the listing. In fact, it looks like new with...
  9. diggles

SOLD: Fuji GFX 100s - $3500 - PLEASE READ

Price: $3,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: I'll pay shipping to CONUS, you pay PayPal fees 9479 Actuations While I was in Hawaii this June, I was photographing a lava tube near the ocean. Both the camera and I were sprayed...
  10. diggles

GFX 100 replacement and 3 new GF lenses coming soon?

FujiRumors sounds very confident the announcement will happen at the September 12th X summit. https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-summit-september-12-with-gfx100-successor-and-3-gf-lenses-coming-and-more/ GFX 100 replacement, 55mm 1.7, 30mm TS, and 110mm TS would make 2023 quite a year for...
  11. diggles

Cambo Lens Mount and Flare

A couple of weeks ago at the Pawnee Buttes I noticed that the images I made with the Cambo Mounted APO Digitar 180T had a significant amount of flare in the center of the frame. The lens has a simple B+W retractable rubber lens hood. When I got back home I did a test at the lake near my house...
  12. diggles

FS - Cambo Actus ACB P645 (Pentax 645 Lens Plate), AC-784 (Nikon Z Bayonet), and Rodagon-WA 60mm lens

If anyone is looking for the following gear, let me know. I'm not planning on taking any pictures. All used, but very good condition. CAMBO WRS Cambo SLW-80 $400 (Interface Plate with Hasselblad V Mount, also works on Cambo Actus) Cambo WRS-1100 $80 for two CAMBO ACTUS All items are in...
  13. diggles

APO SILVETAR f5,6 / 35mm

Just received an email from Linhof Studio promoting this lens. The email stated "...designed and manufactured by Silvestri Cameras..." The brochure on the Silvestri website: http://www.silvestricamera.com/assets/files/Silvetar_en-datasheet.pdf This is a quite interesting lens in terms of focal...
  14. diggles

Fuji GF Lenses - 23mm, 30mm, and 45mm

The condition of all three of these lenses is 9+ (Shows Little or No Signs of Use). Only the lenses are pictured, but they all three come with the original box, paperwork, pouch, caps. These 3 lenses will be missed, but the reason I am selling them is because I recently purchased the 20-35 and...
  15. diggles

SIGMA 70-200mm F2.8 / DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Canon

Price: $950.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new SIGMA 70-200mm F2.8 / DG OS HSM Sport Lens for Canon. Comes with box, paperwork, case, lens shade, both caps. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS.
  16. diggles

DP Review Forum to Close

This is surprising. It seemed very active: https://www.dpreview.com/news/5901145460/dpreview-com-to-close
  17. diggles

Pentax 645 28-45 Image Circle

While this lens is definitely a beast, coming in at 3.24 lbs, it does offer an interesting range of focal lengths for architectural photography. The 28-45 focal length does a nice job of filling the gap between the 24mm and 50mm tilt shift lenses. The image circle isn't quite large enough to...
  18. diggles

WITHDRAWN FOR NOW: Schneider Apo-Digitar 150/5.6 N Copal Shutter Cambo WRS WDS Mount

This has been a wonderful lens for me. One of my favorites. Since I recently got the 120 ASPH it doesn't make sense for me to have a 150mm focal length as well. I'm selling this to help finance the purchase of a 180mm Digaron-S, which is already on order :) It's in excellent mechanical and...
  19. diggles

SOLD: Hasselblad 907x + CFV II 50C + XCD 45mm f4 lens + Accessories $4950

Camera was purchased as an Open Box with about 500 actuations from Camera West in September of 2021. It's been a wonderful camera. The only reason I am selling it is because I recently switched to the Phase One IQ4 150. The lens was purchased on this forum. They both work perfectly. Price...
  20. diggles

FS: Circular Polarizer and UV Haze Filters– B+W, Hoya, Tiffen, and Schneider

Over the last couple of years I've built up an oversupply of filters. The list is below with the corresponding price. You can find pictures of all of the items here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5resvytyfp17bga/AACMRAGmcfOU8jcoS1aqoN2ha?dl=0 Add $5 per package for USPS shipping to CONUS. Same...