The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GFX 100 replacement and 3 new GF lenses coming soon?

diggles

FujiRumors sounds very confident the announcement will happen at the September 12th X summit.

GFX 100 replacement, 55mm 1.7, 30mm TS, and 110mm TS would make 2023 quite a year for the GFX system.

The site also reports the new GFX 100 will have a detachable battery grip and keep the EVF tilt adapter as an option. I would also expect one of the memory card slots to be for CFexpress Type B cards.

tcdeveau

Fujirumors is generally pretty accurate and good about stuff like that. Pretty exciting for Fuji users!

Wish the Hassy X had the lens lineup the GFX had :(

diggles

The prototype image of the 30mm shows the same grooves and marking that the 100-200 has for the lens collar…and it is on the lens side like it should be. At the very least they've considered a lens collar for the 30, I sure hope it makes the final design. What a bonus if you can use the same lens collar for both lenses. It doesn't look like the 110 has a spot for the lens collar though.

DSCF8728-S.jpggf-tilt-shift-header.jpg

Alkibiades

I am waiting for the 30 mm shift lens- could become the main lens between canon 50 mm ts-e and 24 mm ts-e.
the next one could be 23- 24 mm shift lens from Fuji...

diggles

I am waiting for the 30 mm shift lens- could become the main lens between canon 50 mm ts-e and 24 mm ts-e.
the next one could be 23- 24 mm shift lens from Fuji...
A 23mm tilt/shift lens from Fuji would be an amazing addition! Hope the 30mm and 110mm do well so they continue the series!

Alkibiades

110 mm is probably not really needed as the new canon ts-e 90 mm and 135 mm has a large image circle for the 33x44 mm sensor, also the schneider apo digitar 120 mm in phase one can be afapted to fuji very easy

algrove

8 Stop IBIS! Nope 5 stop so I see on BH.

But the tilt/shift lenses are interesting.
A built-in sensor records the level of shift and rotation and embeds that information into the metadata of your files for smoother post-production editing.
1694522489984.png

Last edited: