The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. yaya

More news from Phase One: iXG Camera System for Cultural Heritage Applications

Really proud to be part of this project!!! https://www.phaseone.com/en/Products/Cultural-Heritage/iXG-high-volume-camera-system.aspx BR Yair
  2. yaya

Phase One Fully Integrated Drones Solution DJI M600 / M600 PRO

Announced today! Phase One Industrial - Drones Solution
  3. yaya

Not your typical MF kit...

I know this is not about packing a camera and a tripod and trekking up a mountain but I also know that there are many on here with interest in technology and who often discuss the value preposition and the kind of businesses and applications where modern MF cameras are being employed: New 100MP...
  4. yaya

For Sale: Leaf Credo 80/ WS Mamiya mount (Germany/ EU)

A friend of mine is selling his nearly new Credo 80 WS which was purchased for a specific project a few months ago. It is no longer needed as this is his second back. The back is still under Gold warranty and can be converted to become a standard back before purchase. It comes in a Leaf case...
  5. yaya

Firmware update for Credo 40, 60 & 80

We've just released a firmware update for the Credo 40, 60 and 80, adding some useful features and bringing it in line with the functionality of the Credo 50: - Direct access to spirit level - 1% LCD brightness setting (for dark studios) - On-screen timer & stopwatch for long exposures - B&W...
  6. yaya

Mamiya Leaf at the Stand Out! Photographic Forums

If you are around LA on the 15th or SF on the 18th, this could be a good opportunity to meet some of the industry's best people and get your Mamiya Leaf camera kit serviced, cleaned and updated. We will of course have all current products available for hands-on, including the new Credo 50. My...
  7. yaya

Mamiya Leaf announces the New Leaf Credo 50

Hi all, The below Press Release has just gone out. Exciting times with Photokina starting in just 8 days! I hope to see some of you lot in Cologne!!! TEL AVIV, September 8, 2014 -- Fourteen years since the CMOS-based 6MP Leaf C-MOST digital back was announced at Photokina 2000, Mamiya Leaf...
  8. yaya

Exclusive event in NYC Oct' 24th 6pm

Hi all, I would like to invite fellow members who live in NYC or who intend to be there for Photo Plus this year to join us for an evening of food, drinks and of course some serious gear talk!!! Checkout the invite for location and don't forget to RSVP! I look forward to seeing y'all there! Yair
  9. yaya

Firmware Summer Extravaganza

We are pleased to inform you about a host of new firmware updates for the Leaf Credo digital back and the Mamiya 645DF+ camera body. Credo firmware version 2.01: • Support for USB3 connectivity on Mac OS/ Windows (backwards compatible with USB2) • Support for firmware updates via Firewire &...
  10. yaya

Mamiya Leaf Announces Two New Credo Models

Mamiya Leaf is pleased to announce the availability of two new models in the Credo range: The Credo WS 80 & the Credo WS 60 The WS (Wide Spectrum) backs are based on the successful Credo 60 and 80 backs. However there is one difference, the Infrared block filter has been replaced with a custom...
  11. yaya

Free live fashion webinar Tuesday Nov' 20th

Tomorrow, Tuesday, Nov' 20th we'll be running a live webinar with Frank Doorhof where he will be talking and showing some of his secrets shooting fashion and portraits and how he uses lighting and cameras. Frank uses a Credo 60 on a 645DF. This is a free webinar and everyone is welcome to join...
  12. yaya

Mamiya Leaf introduces the new Leaf CREDO

Hi folks, I’ve got some breaking news for you! The below is extracted from the Press Release that has just gone out: We are very excited to reveal the Leaf Credo, the latest and most advanced digital back on the market. Key platform features include: • A large, high resolution (1.15...
  13. yaya

Focus On Imaging 2012

Anyone from the UK planing to come along this year? 4-7 March at the NEC in Birmingham Drop me a line if you'd like to meet and catch up BR Yair
  14. yaya

Leaf RAW Converter 1.2.6 release

This one is for the die hard LR/ ACR users. It supports all the latest Leaf and Mamiya DM models and runs also on Win 64-bit platforms Link
  15. yaya

Capture One 6.2 Released!

This One is for you Graham W. because I know you've been waiting for it for a long time!!! This is a minor release with lot's of new useful bits but the most relevant for the board memebers IMO are: 1. Improved LCC that also takes care of extreme shifts with wide angle Schneiders and hi-res...
  16. yaya

BJP reviews the Aptus-II 12

Another thumbs up, this time from the BJP Enjoy the read!
  17. yaya

STOLEN: Aptus-II 12 645DF kit

Hi all, the below equipment was stolen during a trade-show in Barcelona at the weekend, Please PM or email me if you see it showing up for sale on ebay or anywhere else - Leaf Aptus - II 12 for Phase One 645/Mamiya s/n LI301394 - Phase One 645DF camera body s/n PJ001096 - Schneider Kreuznach...
  18. yaya

March EU events

Hi, Thought I'll share my schedule for the next couple of weeks with the forum. We'll be attending a few events in UK, Germany and in the Netherlands and will have all the latests Leaf products available. I'll be happy to meet people in person to say hi and to put face to name/ alias Probis...
  19. yaya

Leaf Capture 11.4.5 Released! New features for Aptus-II 12

Version Highlights: Leaf Capture 11.4.5 features tethered and portable support for Leaf SensorFlex technology for the Leaf Aptus-II 12, Leaf Aptus-II 12R and for the Leaf AFi-II 12. The new version also enables support for the new AFi-II 12 digital back. The release of this key feature means...
  20. yaya

Capture Pilot 1.1 released

iTunes store link What's New In Version 1.1 1) Use rating and color tagging of images to help assist the selection and editing process. (requires Capture One 6.1 or newer) 2) Access Capture Pilot servers outside the local network. This allows users on remote locations to see and provide...